Add a little Zing to your life: Artisan Ginger Preserves!

I’ll tell Sianna - I’m very lucky to have two chefs in my family!

Hi - I ordered a 3 pack on 11/18 but haven’t received a shipping notice yet. There’s no rush, I just wanted to be sure it wasn’t lost somewhere.

Thanks!

I don’t think I received a shipping notice either, but they showed up here on Friday.

My package arrived today. Unfortunately while the Rhubarb and Peach were both intact (albeit a bit sticky) the jar of the Ginger Preserves had broken.

Would it be possible to get a replacement? I took pictures of the box and the broken jar and can send them if needed.

Thank you!

Glad you got yours, and hopefully you’ll get a replacement for the broken one. I haven’t gotten a shipping notice, nor received a package, so far, so starting to wonder. Same for some wine I ordered on NewbiePalooza day…

Never got a shipping notice but it did arrive (the more important of the two) and they notified me that they will send a replacement jar for the one that broke.

And the rhubarb preserves are great, haven’t tried the peach yet.

my set arrived over Thanksgiving weekend but the box was misplaced with another purchase and I thought I never got it. Even though they had the POD from UPS they offered to ship another 3 pack for free. I let them know that I found it and to stop the replacement shipment if it hadn’t gone yet. If it has, I’ll be glad to buy another 3 pack.
The ginger preserves are fantastic on the Jesper Hill cheddar.