Amazing Rhones - so good, it ended with a Climax

They are both big and round. The butt, not just the eyes. Not that I looked, but he was wearing skin tight sweats. I saw things.

this thread delivered. thanks y’all

I must admit that I had no knowledge of this bottling from one of my absolute favourite Champagne houses. Stupid me.
Thanks for info
The Rhones… Love them, especially the Allemands

to be clear, it’s Koichiro Takagi’s take on the Beatles’ crossing the street but with the core four Disney characters made for Uniqlo. But I can see how someone living in the deep south of oc would say “that’s just a disneyland t shirt” cause it doesn’t have rainbow colored inside cuffs [snort.gif]

They are called joggers. It’s called fashion honey.

And here Alfert and I thought ‘joggers’ were for ‘jogging’!

Fu must have made an impression on my impressionable son, he now wears Lululemon. And who the heck uses the term “joggers”? It’s called running, unless you are fat and slow.

Oh come on, I know you’ve used it. As in “take a jog to the right at aisle 9, the Klondike bars are about half way down”

Please, Alan, you are insulting me. Landed gentry does not shop for basic staples.

Can we get back to these unicorn wines and how they paired with sexy jeans?

Amazingly I was the only one who brought my own stems. The rest of the crew - the true ballers - used the restaurant Libbeys. No thanks. I’ll be the dork who brings his own Gabriel Glas Gold stems in a Wine Check Stemware case, like a BOSS.

The 2010 Jamet was extraordinary among the rest of the wines, each of which was incredible in its own, other than the Sorrell which just came up short in this flight. The Jamet had just a beautiful mouthfeel to it, and the most complex nose of the flight. Both Allemand were great, but the '12 obviously needed more time. I had the remainder of the bottle last night and it was singing. The Rayas was my first, I believe, and I was shocked that it really was more Northern Rhone in character, yet still made of Grenache - really enjoyable, not what I expected, even after being told what to expect :slight_smile:

As I explained it to your unfashionable self - joggers are a hybrid of regular pants + sweatpants. Basically fitted tapered sweat pants. The male equivalent of female yoga pants.

I brought my own, just didn’t bother taking them out of the bag.

Was it a Disney bag?

I had brought the bag specifically to have you smell how much it smelled like plastic and I forgot.

Wait so you weren’t wearing the Gucci Frozen shirt you mentioned that has Elsa and Anna wearing Gucci shades?

p.s. slick burn on the cuffs comment.

I have three of them, none smell - need me to send you another???

Now I need clarification: is a Klondike just a “basic staple”, or the “Greatest Treat in the History of All Humankind”? Because it can’t be both neener

Fashionable where?
Iron Heart or PBJ jeans are fashionable.
Many styles of boots and sneakers are fashionable.
“Joggers” are not fashionable imho. I imagine they are very comfortable. So were leisure suits, parachute pants (think Napolean Dynamite), and running suits.
This is fashionable;
cool.jpg
This is not;
not cool.jpg

OH dayum, we’ve got a fashion throwdown 'bout to happen!