Andremily No. 3?

Didn’t receive any emails yesterday. Wonder if that means no wish list for me

No Mourvedre. :frowning: wish they had sold it in si goes given the small volume.

No soup for me

Received another set of #3, but no Mouvedre…

Same. More Syrah and no Mourvedre.
Don’t know if I’d be into it though, as I love everything Dirty&Rowdy does and lean towards Bandol more than CdP. But now I’m just being a sore loser.

For those receiving wish list allocations, is this your first year allocation? Also, when did you submit your orders?

Does anyone know where the mourvedre is being sourced from? Very curious to hear. Thanks in advance.

The Mourvedre came from Alta Mesa. The co-fermented Syrah is from White Hawk.

Thank you so very much. And what is the price point on that wine and on the syrah? Cheers.

$279 per 3 pack, same for Mourvedre and Syrah. Mourvedre was wish list only though - 60 or so cases made available.

For those receiving wish list allocations, is this your first year allocation? Also, when did you submit your orders?

Third year for me. Got the e-mail at 8:36 a.m. on 11/2, and my confirmation e-mail was 8:51 a.m. same day. Must not have been fast enough for the Mourvedre!

I bought #1, missed #2 (had a baby, wasn’t buying wine), and bought #3, but never maxed out. I’m probably pretty low on the totem pole.

Can’t believe how many people here are tripping all over themselves trying to buy $90 central coast Syrah and Mourvedre. Why don’t you guys simply order some from Larry (Tercero) and save tons of money AND be able to drink them right away (his current releases for most Syrah and Mourvedre are vintage 2011)? What the heck is so special about Andremily?

You came to this thread to question decisions that have absolutely no effect on you whatsoever?

People don’t invite you to parties often, am I right?

Why do people buy $500 Napa cabs when you can get $20 bottles ?

This post just seems like a troll post

Post of the year!

What the heck is so special about any wine? Why buy wines from Larry when I can get them at Trader Joes!

Got a 3rd 3 Pack from my wishlist, but no Mourvedre. I ordered when the email was sent so my guess is that only those who signed up on the mailing list very early on were granted these. Hopefully I’ll try one though.

mourvedre was excellent from barrel

happy thanksgiving

This is an internet message board and I am expressing my opinion. I’m sure I’m not the only one thinking this.

And you’re wrong - this phenomenon of more and more higher-priced producers coming to Santa Barbara County has the effect of pushing up prices. It happened in Napa long ago and has been happening in Paso for the past 10 years and I’m pretty much priced out of those areas. How long before my beloved SBC is out of my range?

As far as not being invited to parties, you have a point - I’ve been bringing cheap wine and not getting invited back!

Your example is unfair.

$500 Napa Cab: Small production, hand-crafted, top Napa single vineyard wines
$20 Napa Cab: Large production corporate-produced wines using lowest tier Napa grapes

$93 Andremily: Small production, hand-crafted, top Central Coast vineyards
$35 Tercero ($28 wine club): Small production, hand-crafted, top Central Coast vineyards (some of the same vineyards it looks like)

Not a troll post. Just a post from a frustrated Central Coast wine fan who is unwilling to pay triple for essentially the same wines.