Andremily No. 3?

Ive had Larrys wines and they are very fine indeed but i dont think anyone would compare Larrys style to the SQN Jim Binn style

So if you think these are the same wines then even $20 Napa cabs might be wasted on your palate

While the styles may be very different, they’re “essentially the same” in the sense that the costs associated with producing them should be similar. No need to attack my palate.

No need to attack the decisions made by others.

Guessing I got boxed out for my wish list as I’ve heard nothing… Damn

If you haven’t already, go to the Andremily website and check your order history. I never got an e-mail, but my order was updated to reflect their granting my wish lists.

My wish list was filled but no Mourvèdre.

No extra soup for me. Still, I’m very happy with what I was offered. [cheers.gif]

When are these supposed to ship?

Andremily No. 1 shipped mid-March. I didn’t buy No. 2 so I can’t say when those shipped.

Per Jim: Thank you for reaching out to us. Andremily No.3 is set to ship in Mid March, weather dependent. We will send you tracking info once your wine ships.

Thank you kindly.

Surprised nobody made the joke about Larry asking about the price point on wines again, everyone is being so kind in the new year! [stirthepothal.gif]

FYI, my shipment arrived today (LA) so heads up!!! Pumped but also need to get these to storage asap so I forget about them…

Los Angeles or Louisiana?

SoCal. NorCal shipments scheduled to hit tomorrow.

Did anyone get a shipping notification email? I’m in Southern CA, but haven’t heard anything.

I got FedEx shipping notices emailed to me on Monday. If you haven’t already, check your spam folder.

Same boat.

I just sent an email to see if I missed something re: shipping. They said that the weather is not playing nicely with their plans, so they were able to get some, but not all of the shipments out. Mine is being delivered to Chicagoland and they said that I should expect to hear something in the next few weeks.

Well, it’s about 85 degrees today in the Santa Ynez Valley and surrounding areas . . .