Another Flannery PSA

When does the sale last until? July 4?

This.

My order arrived yesterday and they dropped a couple of pounds of sausages in the box. Nice touch Katie! Hot Beer Sausage and Hot Italian Sausage. Nice to know they are once again making sausages.

Heads up on theā€Adventurousā€ blendā€¦ the aged trimmings really push the envelop on the funk. It really is for more adventurous palates if you are trying to serve a crowd

1 Like

Ughā€¦was working on an order with a coworker and then the sale ended! Boo!
I guess Iā€™ll have to wait until next time the Jorges go on sale. The July adventurous burger blend is right up my alley.

Or I emailed Katie and sheā€™s stupendously awesome and gave me and my colleague the sale pricing after the fact. Not that itā€™s news how excellent the Flannerys are.

Delivery day!

10 Jorges should last me a month or twoā€¦ These hangers are giant this time, and my first experiment with their porkā€¦
0A92195F-6432-4205-AE1A-981B6F2B694F.jpeg

Beats Beyond Meat and Impossible Burger for me!

We had a 16oz Calif strip on Tueā€”one of the best yet.

That awkward moment when you see somebody else post a Flannery haul and you realizeā€¦ DAMNIT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION.

They have been very popular with our visitors. I agree about the ā€˜adventureā€™ part.

Deeeelish!

Everyone whoā€™s had our dry aged ends blends have loved them. Iā€™ve heard ā€œBest burger Iā€™ve ever hadā€ more than once.

10 Jorgeā€™s posted in a pic aboveā€¦wow!

And I thought our July 4 shipment was big (6 Jorgeā€™s, 3 other ribeyes of various sizes and some sirloin tails that they threw in because, well, because they are awesome folk):
IMG_9353.JPG
Getting ready for their time on the grill:
IMG_9375.JPG
July 4th dinner for 7 with corn and potatoes:
IMG_9379.JPG

As if I need moreā€¦ Anyone with the inside scoop on what the sale is starting Monday??? (Per Flannery Instagram)

what is the sale? Didnā€™t see on website.

Per the Instagram/Facebook notice; look for it at 12PM. Not sure what time zone.

Just went in for a nice sampling. Iā€™m very excited to try that porterhouse!

In for 65-day Porterhouse & Kansas City Strip set, some of the 50-day ribsteak, and 1 of the 75 day ribeye steak. Super excited for these extended aged cuts (and for the Porterhouse in general)!

A bunch of ultra aged stuff at 25% off and California Reserve NYs at 25% off. All shows in the California Reserve section.

In for one each of the 50-day and 75-day ribeyes.

I cooked the first of the ā€œshort loin tailā€ that they threw in with my last shipmentā€¦

I was blown away by this beef. As tender as any filet and among the most beefy, dry-aged flavor pieces of beef Iā€™ve ever had.

Will be getting more of this.

Anyone else tried this cut?