Anyone Have Any Info On Martin Zwick?

There was an exhibit at the entrance to the Farnsworth House where someone had done a photography juxtaposition of the Glass House and Farnsworth House. I guess van der Rohe designed the Farnsworth house first which inspired Johnson to design and build the Glass House. The Farnsworth House took much longer to build. The whole process to design and build it is fascinating ending in a lawsuit and a one of a kind house that really wasn’t livable.

Yes, such a great house. I also recommend to visit „Falling Water“ by Frank Lloyd Wright.

If you could indulge us, Martin, would be cool to see more pictures of your house. Glass House was a revelatory piece of architecture, but as we know, its origins are from your country and Bauhaus. A piece of modern architecture for living is a bit of a dream for this former architect turned lawyer. My senior studio was “House, Houses, Housing”. I designed my dream house and it still looks cool, if not a bit too much lifting from Le Corbusier, but I would still love to see it built.

You haven’t seen the photos I posted, Robert???!
Fair to say I removed them after 1 week.

Stay tuned…

Total dream house!! Thanks for sharing, Martin!

Very, very beautiful.