Are we having fun yet? What did you buy?

I finally got the chance to eat breakfast! Back to work.

A wine check, my friend!!! Gotta support . . . .

Jean Edwards. I’m also buying the Patricia Green and/or Windy Oaks PN and that’s it. Already grabbed the Halcon new releases on pre-release email. Wife’s going to murder me slowly.

Halcon mags confirmed, waiting on Cabot; so far…

Ok folks…who’s tweeting or posting on Facebook? Let’s share the love here!

I’ve still got probably 50 more threads to post, PLUS auctions!

Already purchased
Campasino 3 pack
EMH 2 pack
Keating 3 pack Zin
Ladd 6 pack
Lagier Meredith 4 pack
Costa Rica Coffee

That offer sheet from Panzer could bring on bankruptcy if I spend some time reviewing the offers.
Cabot PN’s are a likely buy.
Match Magnums could be dangerous to the CC.

Glad to see the Nicora offer so well recieved. Passed due to my large Paso inventory, but will be visiting.

Tweeted, Facebooked and Google+'d.

Got a nice link you can email me? Would be happy to do so . . .

Cheers!

I’ve been tweeting periodically since around 11:30 AM! Will keep doing it!

Don’t debate the Wine Check. Best investment I ever made (twice)! Cheers!

Shall I slow down a bit, or does everybody like the barrage??

I’m fine with it, I’m even keeping up with everyone’s comments! Now if we could just get Sojourn fixed… :wink:

I’m finally staying caught up… post away!

Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction

[dance-clap.gif] Is it time for an Auction? [dance-clap.gif]

Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction Auction

barrage!

Have I bought? Yes, I have. So far, Rascal, Ladd, Storybook & Fulcrum. Trying to concentrate on PN this year.

LOL

I’ll post the auctions later, when people have had a chance to maybe crack open a bottle of wine! It’s 5:00 somewhere, right?

I plan to do the auctions so that they end at either 8pm or 9pm, and since I’ll be gone this evening, sawing away at my cello, Jeb Singleton will handle the auctions

The Siduri offering should intrigue…

pepsi

Just to let you know Ed, I accept paypal if you want to grease my palms to win any auction items. That goes for everyone else… I can definitely be bought. neener