Are we having fun yet? What did you buy?

I would expect nothing less from someone stepping in for Toodles! [snort.gif]

Live shot of Todd checking up on things before his performance…

Where are the Patty Green offers???

Jean Edwards, Calluna, Cellars 33, Sojourn…

CRAP–I had forgotten about that one

Yep…as much as I love Deiss, Burgundy, and some of these other offers…I’m really hoping to see something cool again from Jim Anderson. More Etzel Block would be impossible to pass on…

I’m honestly surprised I haven’t heard from my credit card company yet making sure everything’s allright. That being the case, keep 'em comin!

Well the ice and snow have just started to hit downtown Chicago. So good time to buy wine.

Spent the week and weekend updating my wine in CellarTracker. Also got offsite storage, so moved several cases. Now updating more items in CellarTracker. Bad part of this - my wife saw how much wine we have, so my purchases today have to be limited.

… and Sandler and Sonkin!!!

The creativity displayed in some of the deals this year is AWESOME! (e.g. Patty Green, Sojourn…)

And Patty Green and Sojurn were the two this first-timer bought.

Anyone know if Joseph Swan is offering this year?

So far I have purchased the Calluna four-pack, after having tasted the wines twice with winemaker David Jeffrey and written about the CVC (Calluna Vineyards Cuvée) for my blog.

A mixed case of Rascal for us and the in-laws.

2 sojourn cabernet beckstoffer and 2 Pinot noir gaps crown

Cabot and Sojourn so far

Staying with the C’s so far, coffee and Cabot.

More than my wife will allow…

don’t forget… Auctions. I’m bidding on the Kutch for sure.

Tercero varietal 12 pack, 3 vintage vertical of halcon syrah mags, sojourn 6 pack of gap and sang PN.

I’m done although the sandler keefer is haunting me…