Are we having fun yet? What did you buy?

Sadly… to quote Tommy Boy… “Why say no, when it feels soooo good to say yes?”

Updated with 2 additional purchases.

Added a mixed case of Stefania.

EMH, Tercero and Lagier-Meredith. With the Rhys release in a week, I am tapped out.

Tercero sampler, Storyteller Terroir and Merroir and a case of Dacalier.

All are new producers for me!

Tapped out too…

Many thanks to Todd and the Committee…and all the participants!

THIS thing is making me poorer…

Was very interested in the Cabot and Stefania offerings. Unfortunately after the Binny’s sale last week and the Carlisle offering before that I am completely tapped out.

Binny’s sale was 15% off! That’s LAME!

[smileyvault-ban.gif]

Rasa, very nice offer

Todd - What are you loading up on?

A wedding.

Here’s a suggestion for those who like to use social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc) - post a link to your favorite deal of the day (or two or three favorite deals) - rather than to the whole forum, brag about your find, particularly if you got in on something that sold out! neener

15% off yes; 50+% off, hardly:

2008 Anderson’s Conn Valley Eloge x6 @$38 each
2009 Paul Hobbs Cabernet Sauvignon Napa @ $28
2009 Ridge Estate Merlot x2 @ $19
2007 Gemstone Facets @ $38
2008 Peirson Meyer Cabernet Sauvignon Napa x2 @ $28
2007 Paolo Scavino Barolo Bric del Fiasc x2 @ $38
2007 Domenico Clerico Barolo Ciabot Mentin @ $38
2006 Valdicava Brunello di Montalcino x2 @ $28
2009 Domaine St Damien Gigondas Cuvee Louisiane x3 @ $9

Overall about three cases of stuff.

Those are prices you paid at Binny’s yesterday? Really?

Bought EMH, Loring, Big Basin, Cabot, Jemrose, Keating, Siduri/Novy, and Windy Oaks. The Jemrose was a surprise, as I didn’t see it on the sneak preview. But I was so impressed with their syrah during the “featured winery” thingy that I couldn’t pass it up.

EMH, Case of Spatlese and some other things…

Jemrose, Match, Lagier Meredith, Cabot, Halcon, Guilliams, EMH Black Cat. I’m spent, literally.

Match, Sojourn, Cabot, Rasa, Halcon. Done!

As of now,Sojourn and Cabot. I’ve read so many great things on this board about these wines, I had to give them a try!! I’m still mulling others over. I was doing so well with a wine budget and limiting my purchases…until today

I believe I’m all done. Finished with:

EMH Black Cat 2 Pk, Cellars 33 Chardonnay, Calluna 4 pk, Jean Edwards Mix, and Rasa. I’m happy with my haul and unless any surprises are in store, no other purchases are planned. This was a blast…thanks Todd and everyone else that got this together.

[thankyou.gif] [welldone.gif]