*** ASTREA CAVIAR - HIGH END CAVIAR DEALS FOR BD11- FRESHLY PACKED FOR THIS SALE PRICING GOOD ALL FEB***

Order in for Package 1! Been looking forward to this deal all year, Thanks!

These were just packed. So 6 weeks would be perfectly fine. Keep it in the coldest part of the fridge. The colder it is, the better the seal, the longer it stays fresh!

Excellent, thanks Charlie!

Charlie,

Thanks! Just ordered a trio of tins. I really appreciate you offering to hold the order until the week of Valentines Day. Thanks for making me look good at home with the Mrs.!

Best,

Bill

Grabbed package 1. Thanks Charlie! If they arrive in time for the Superbowl, I’ll enjoy it with some tater tots and creme fraiche!

Get those Tater Tots ready to fry!

all orders will be going out wed/thursday for overnight delivery. (Unless previously requested otherwise)

I had a pack that i forgot about for 8-9 weeks in our garage fridge… tasted just fine… it’s kinda like “recommended serving date” and 'really? Is it bad? - probably not"
[cheers.gif]

Mark also got a shipment that ended up getting delayed by Fedex so the caviar tin was no longer cold when he received it. I sent him a replacement ASAP.

He actually dared to try both of them side by side… and apparently they tasted exactly the same. Guess caviar is more resilient than I give it credit for as long as it’s still sealed

In for a package #2.

It is amazing how easy the Internet makes it to spend a lot of money, if the caviar is as smooth as the ordering process I’ll be very happy.

thank you for the order Mike! Hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

Wanted to say thanks again Charlie! Super excited for this and cant wait to enjoy with some Champagne I brought back from France!

champagne.gif

thanks Frank! It goes awesome with champers!

Oh yah… forgot all about that.
Fedex overnight didn’t make it, sat in a warehouse in Seattle over the weekend, and by the time i got it, the package was room temp… (70 degrees or so in June).

Charlie was awesome, sent replacements right away, arrived cold packed and all is well.

Did a blind side by side with the ‘spoiled’ caviar and the ‘good’ caviar, and most people didn’t really taste a difference, and when forced to pick a favorite it was more or less split between the two.

Bottomline, Great customer service from Charlie/Astrea, and Fedex - pls delay all future shipments for me! :wink:

Just grabbed one of the packs. Starting a batch of creme fraiche.

Excited to try the #1 Sampler!

We hosted a caviar / champagne tasting at the local wine shop for the holidays. We did some creme fraiche and blinis for people but almost universally everyone enjoyed it without the creme fraiche for the kaluga and Schrenckii. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised trying them without any carb/creme/additions, especially the Schrenckii.

I just like to do a quick caviar fist bump myself!

Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to trying these!

One of my favorite accoutrements in general is to take some excellent fresh eggs and sous vide them until the yolk is jelly consistency. Put a little smear of that jellied yolk on a mild flavored toast or blini.

drool