*** ASTREA CAVIAR - HIGH END CAVIAR DEALS FOR BD11- FRESHLY PACKED FOR THIS SALE PRICING GOOD ALL FEB***

Order in for WB package #2. Looking forward to the sampling!!

Am bringing one each of the 3 tins to do a little caviar tasting this Thursday–what specifically would you recommend for a cracker or other vessel, if any? And an extra brut champagne might be the best beverage match? I’ve heard ice cold vodka is another nice pairing.

Thanks again, Greg

any non salted carb is fine as a vessel, probably something on the thinner side. I’m also not opposed to a slip of nice french butter + bread + baerii, delicious combo.

pairing wise - i like a more oxidative style champagne to go with it. But extra dry is fine too.

Excited to try the Sampler Pack. Buckwheat blini, potatoes and some champagne.

In for a sampler pack. Can’t wait!

Got the #1 package. Thanks Charlie!

oh hm yes this needs to happen

A nice spoonful of the caviar also goes well on top of thin slices of Hamachi with a drop or two of Tosa Joyu.

P.S. - Also placed an order. Thanks again, Charlie.

thanks for the orders all! They’ll all be shipped out wed/thursday for overnight delivery!

ordered a package #2

Charlie -

Long time to chat. Call me in me office on 707-933-9753 to chat about caviar. I have some questions and don’t have your contact .

Thanks

Received my order this morning nice and cold.

Everyone that paid and ordered by Tuesday should have their caviar by today. I’ve sent tracking to everyone.

Next batch of orders will go out this coming week.

Thanks for the continued support all!

Caviar came in yesterday – cold and perfect. Tonight, it will be consumed with homemade blinis and Champagne.

My box arrived yestery in perfect shape. Nice packaging overall, and my wife was very happy. Don’t want to tell my daughter lest she go and eat it when we aren’t paying attention [swearing.gif]

Looking forward to it, also with some bubbs and blinis. My wife is going to make a foie torchon as well, might as well die happy!

excellent packaging! But my wife’s only comment on seeing the small caviar jars - “what are you going to eat”, lol

There goes my argument to keep myself from buying some for me only!!! Still…

The 30G tin is perfect for 1 person.

A sudden demand for the 200gs! Thank you all for your orders!

The package 3 is no longer available. Also sold out of all 200g Kaluga Hybrid tins!

ordered package #2, arrived at my office in the morning, was still nice and cold when i got home at 8pm. had the baerii last night and it was sublime.

we had the Schrenckii for valentines day - wow! Srsly, best caviar we’ve ever had, really great!