*** ASTREA CAVIAR - HIGH END CAVIAR DEALS FOR BD11- FRESHLY PACKED FOR THIS SALE PRICING GOOD ALL FEB***

I just tried my first tin.

No one told me this would be fish eggs!

Ewww.

I was expecting a ribeye myself… bummer…

Send me your leftover fish eggs!!

This was great stuff. Some friends and I got together to splurge on a caviar plus cristal evening. Felt rich for a night. :slight_smile:

I just finished my sampler – with eggs and smoked salmon for lunch – and I may need to order another.

All three were excellent, but the Schrenckii really is a cut above – in a way that surprised me.

We just crushed a 200g for Jorge’s bach party as a pre-dinner appetizer. Woo woo. Just love how much umami and nutty flavors are in it opposed to briny/salty.

Yes! We had a control sample of plaza de caviar osetra, and it was a literal salt lick in comparison and NEEDED the accoutrements to balance it, whereas this was delicious and complex straight from the spoon and we had to be careful to not over power the flavors

Just had the Shrinky. It’s light and fine and super addictive. I used crisp crackers as a scoop and ended up not biting into the crackers, just letting the caviar hit my tongue. Champagne would drown it out. Unique wonderful experience.

Agree. It’s pretty subtle and complex and, like all good caviar, best on its own.