*** ASTREA CAVIAR - High End Caviar Deals for Berserkerday 12 ***

all orders are overnight, orders placed today will go out today for thursday arrival.

So the only thing we are out of stock on right now is the 30g osetra hybrid - everything else is in stock. I’d recommend shooting an email to info@astreacaviar.com just to confirm with them that your order will be shipped out tomorrow.

Just in time for my B-Day this Saturday - got the Kaluga. 1996 Dom P. is queued to go as well.

In for a Schrenckii and a Kaluga

This stuff is legit awesome.

now that’s a pairing!

Had to get some! Great deal! Thanks!

Never had caviar. Wish I had more dinero for this BD!

thank you!! hope you enjoy

I had to get some. Not sure that spending $200 for a small tin of caviar is a great deal, but we sure ain’t spending money on vacations and dining!!!

That’s the truth!

I just ordered some. My wife will be happy!

And that’s why I ordered mine!!! I’m fine with a jar of pickled herring!!

The positive part for my household is my wife doesn’t like caviar, so whenever i bring samples home, she turns her face and i stuff my face

That seems to be the common refrain - no vacations and dining out - time to splurge at home :slight_smile:

In for the sampler and very excited to try everything.

Thank you for offering!

In for the experience set. Anyone have a good blini recipe and creme fraiche recommendation?

Kaluga Hybrid time! :heart_eyes: Love pairing it with Japanese cuisine.

You’re going to love it JR. Good stuff. And order processing and shipping is going to blow your mind.

1 Like

No rec on either but I’ve found Creme fraiche doesn’t go great with our kaluga and schrienki - really masks the subtle complexity. The eggs aren’t very briny so creme fraiche tends to overpower.

We did a big tasting and put creme fraiche on everyone’s plate to try and the majority said it didn’t go well.