*** ASTREA CAVIAR - High End Caviar Deals for Berserkerday 12 ***

Already received shipping info, arriving tomorrow. DANG, this beats Amazon!

haha we pride ourselves on VERY quick processing.

As long as you order by 1pm PST we’ll have it out the same day and at your doorstop the next day! Less than 24 hour turnaround from order to receipt for a lot of folks

1 Like

Loved the shipment we got last year, when I told my wife the caviar was back she gave me the big doe eyes and said PLEEEEEEASE? [flirtysmile.gif]

Order in for Schrenckii and Kaluga!

Heard so much about these, thankfully I’m in NYC during BD12 so I can get some. In for a 100g of the Kaluga!

Thanks for diving into the deep end david!!

That’s my favorite! No wonder you also sell my favorite wine glass :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All orders placed by 1pm have been packaged and readied for fedex pickup this afternoon!

Is that really the recommended place to store it?

1 Like

depends on the friend.

[snort.gif]

Ordered today and already picked up! That is amazing service! Looking forward to a very special aperitivo tonight!

Talk about fast turn around, Schrenckii already in da house!

Hope you enjoy! Sorry i wasn’t in the office or would have said hi!!

1 Like

I wish! But will happily wait another day for my order of 100g Kaluga [thankyou.gif]

My caviar is in my fridge in Coos Bay, a few hours now! Amazing.

Ugh yeah.

Got notice our freezer broke that we hold the cool packs in. Will be up and running ASAP. Ran out of cool packs due to the orders!

Enjoy! please let me know what you think

So this may be a dumb question but do you need a special tool to open the tin or it easily pried or twisted off?

Also what do you like to drink with it?

Monday Charlie. Sol’s 11th celebration!

No such thing as a dumb question!

If you bought the experience set it comes with the tin opener

if you did not then a coin or key would work. Basically anything flat and hard. You wedge it between the top and bottom and twist.

drinking - depends on which one.

Osetra hybrid I like something high acid to cut the brine
Kaluga I like something with more fruit behind it (but acid is nice too) - white burg goes great, so does aged champagne.
Schrenkii is a totally different beast. It goes great with wines that throw off sweet earth secondary notes - aged burgundy is a great combo. They both have a savory note that works well but with clean acidity.

I bought the Kaluga. My cellar (well, the whites) is mostly riesling (mosels, trimbach and austrian) but also some good but youngish white burg and chablis plus some champagne. Could you be more specific in your recommendations?