*** ASTREA CAVIAR: Michelin star restaurants approved! 30% OFF ALL ORDERS -BIGGEST DISCOUNT EVER! SALE ON ALL WEEK***

I tried the Schrenkii at a Champagne tasting a while back and it was incredible! I need to ask the wife if I can pull the trigger on a 50gramer. Or maybe just pull the trigger and share it with her when she asks me what the charge is. Also a good excuse to open a nice bottle of bubbly.

Just emailed the office to check on what your prior order was! Hopefully we still have the data :slight_smile:

1 Like

Picked up the experience set… valentines day is coming up…

Is there anyway i can delay shipment to a later time by chance? if not no worries

EDIT: just confirmation order TY!

You have an office? Your law office?

Congrats on the success, my friend. champagne.gif

Cheers

Will message you re: shipping! We can always hold.

1 Like

In for a 3 jar sampler. First-timer for caviar - can’t wait!

Very excited to finally try - just ordered!

any luck? If not, I’ll just make a choice - don’t want to miss out!

Once our shopify guy gets into the office I’ll let you know! The office already emailed me saying it’s #1 on his to do list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Order in. Next time, I’m getting a subscription though. That’s the real pro move.

Question though. Is there an option for Salon mags to pair?

Only if you eat it out of a minivan!

Got the 3 pack sampler. Excited to try these. Thanks, Charlie!

Are these pasteurized? Asking as my wife is expecting. Would help explain the expense if she could partake

Packaged in tins actually - caviar that comes in jars tends to be lower grade caviar and/or pasteurized - insider tip!

Thanks!

thanks!

Sorry, we do not pasteurize our caviar. While pasteurized caviar does lead to longer shelf life it also (to me at least) ruins the quality of the caviar itself. No preservatives, no coloring, no pasteurization :smiley:

Say no to pasteurized caviar (just like pasteurized wine!)

Delivered to my door already. Are you a wizard?

Just placed an order for the 3-tin sampler - didn’t even notice until afterward that it comes with the spoons and key too!

You purchased 1x 100g Kaluga last berserkerday :slight_smile:

Holy flirking snit!

I already got mine, too!

Oh yeah, I also sell a teleportation device on the side.

But yeah, all orders before the Fedex pick up time get shipped out same day. Usually 2pm but sometimes later, sometimes earlier.

We’re a small office but nimble and quick!