*** ASTREA CAVIAR: Michelin star restaurants approved! 30% OFF ALL ORDERS -BIGGEST DISCOUNT EVER! SALE ON ALL WEEK***

Keep the box. I gave it a kiss so you’d remember me

oh crap i was just saying i don’t think i’ll really buy much today

my wife gets push notifications on her phone when our joint credit card is used. she just said “i see you bought caviar.”

but now we can try the grand oscietra and all the other three again…

ohboy. i’d be in trouble if that happened on my end. HA

1 Like

Currently packing all orders placed before 1:30pm PST for shipping today so you can enjoy your caviar over the weekend!

Me to our office manager : how was the office today?
her: Busy, lots of orders, can’t talk, packing.

My taster just arrived - MIRABILIS - and Ms. ez and I sampled and tasted them all.

OMG!

Just put in another order, for the Oscietra Hybrid, (the “lower end”) and our pick of the pack.

Thank you Charlie for this wonderful luxury - we raise a glass to you!

Awww!

That is the quickest I’ve ever seen an order placed to caviar all consumed that wasn’t a local pick up. Ha!

Update - we some orders that were placed after 1:30pm, they are going out Monday. Everything else should have been dropped off and fedex notification sent to the email on record!

got my tracking number!

Got a 50g set of the 4X sampler and 200G of the Schrenckii (the wife was thinking we should each get our own sampler pack because we don’t “share” well :slight_smile: ) Can hardly wait to try it out.

enjoy! Please let me know your thoughts when you try em!

I think you’ll have plenty of caviar for the two of you. haha

Oh, man, I am a dumbass.

I went to order the three species experience and made a typing and clicking error and didn’t enter “Berserker,” is there a way I can fix that?

received my sampler this afternoon - amazingly quick!

As a newbie to caviar at home, do you think any store bought blinis are up to snuff, or do I need to start googling blini recipes (or maybe just stick to potato chips)?
I did take a look at the blog pages on the Astrea site …

hopefully the office took care of everything!

haha potato chips are perfectly fine or even store bought blinis. It’s all personal preference!

Perfectly! Again, my apologies for my screw up.

It seems some of the shipments going to the Northeast got stuck in a giant snow storm?

We are having Fedex attempt Saturday delivery, but it might not happen due to the snow. BUT on the plus side, if there’s that much snow that it stops Fedex operations, the caviar will most likely be still very cold when you receive it. Please email me if you have any issues. We are keeping watch on our end.