Antonio Galloni’s scores in the same order:

Lauren 96-98
CIX 94-96
Powder House 95-97
Sugar Shack 95-97
Eastside 98-100
UV-SL 95-97
Larry Hyde 94-96

This note is reproduced from Vinous. Reviews of all the 2019s, including the Pinot Noirs and Hudson Chardonnay (a summer-fall release) from Vinous are available on the Aubert web site … Vinous - January 2021 - Aubert Wines

6 bottle or 12 bottle cases? Thanks in advance

While I don’t like to see any increase I still jumped in head 1st with a 60 bottle purchase.

+1

[wow.gif] 12 bottle minimum order?

Yup

I don’t know if it has changed, but in prior years the 12-bottle minum was for the highfalutin pre-order group.

For those of us in the regular release (January 12, 11AM ET for me) it has been 6 bottles. I have not seen if whether anything is different this release.

I have had the same experience. For some reason I was able to log in early last year and min allocation was 12. At 11:00 when the offer opened to tier 2, it changed to 6 bottles. I still went with 12, but if you call Phillip, I’m sure he can clarify

Once you make the list can you stay on by just purchasing Chard?

It’s worked for me so far. They will stop offering pinots if you don’t order them, though.

Most of the Chardonnays are offered in the spring, but the Hudson (and the new Park Avenue ?), as well as the appellation Chards, are offered in the fall. If you continue to buy just the Chards, you should get allocations at both times, and you may be offered some Pinot. I may buy a bottle or two of Pinot to fill out a case, but focus on the Chards.

fwiw, January 12th release is 6 bottle minimum purchase. 2-4 bottles initially. Subject to change as the release progresses
Per Phillip.

2 Likes

I’m new to the list this year and will buy but I’m trying to determine how big of an investment I’m willing to make. I’ve only had two younger vintages and while I enjoyed them, these are pricey wines.

For those of you with years of experience with the wines, what would you recommend drinking? I have an opportunity tonight to drink either 2013 Lauren or one of 07/08/10 Ritchie. Just for a little context I’m an old world drinker.

I’m aware they no longer make the Ritchie vineyard wine but I would think drinking one would still be a productive exercise to see how the wines evolve.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Got on yesterday right at noon! They were essentially sold out in 2-2 1/2 hrs!

I don’t have personal experience with any of these wines, but Lisa Perrotti-Brown (Wine Advocate) just released a review of the '07 Ritchie (from magnum from the winery’s cellar) yesterday and she really loved it (97 pts) and estimates it will drink well until 2026.

I’d try any of the Ritchies tonight. The '13 Lauren should be great, but, to me, it’s just entering its prime drinking window. The older wines will give you much more insight into how the wines age and develop.

Got one of each through a friend yesterday morning. Looking forward to drinking these in several years

Got access earlier this morning and purchased my allocation of 37 bottles in total. Will see how much of my wishes I get.

Curious on other allocations. How much did you guys get allocated?