Aubert 2019 Vintage - Spring Release

First time on the list, previously got table scraps. Hoping I get a full allocation. No allocation showing early. Waiting, impatiently

I was on this list extremely early (back in college) and let it lapse (very big mistake). Now I am back on and am hoping to pick up some tale scraps and move my way back up the list. It’s always fun on these days.

I logged on and order 13 of 18 bottles. I know an odd number, 2 of all, plus the 1 Sugar Shack.
This one hurt the CC some. All would have been great, but I made some big purchases and have to save a $$ for Realm.

Order in. Had an allocation of 24 bottles and took 20. Expensive start to the morning.

wow, this is incredible, usually when the allocations open, there are plenty left for at least a couple days. I didn’t think to try login early until now and only able to grab 1 bottle each of Lauren and Sugar Shack.

Is 2019 production less than the past years? Maybe I am just late to the party.

They increased my allocation this cycle, which means today is a painful day for my wallet. In for 10 bottles. Sigh maybe I should have made it an even case.

I was disappointed to be allocated only one Lauren. It’s the one I’ve ordered consistently since I’ve been on the list (earliest was 2007) because I like it the best.

Was allocated 24 and got 6… also had to pull the trigger on Myriad Elysian’s release… tough morning…

I definitely wasn’t ready to purchase 6 bottles this morning, but given the love the wines receive on here, I went for it.

I’m not taking my allocation if anyone wants it… I was allocated 2 Lauren’s

In for a mixed half case. Allocated 18 I think

I think I was allocated 2 Lauren’s as well. I bought one of each bottle that was available except one. I was somewhat surprised the size of the allocation. I think I was allocated 24 bottles. I only ordered 6. I ordered one of each to get a feel for more of their wines. It sounds like I should have ordered 2 Lauren’s.

These definitely hurt the bank account. For those of you that can purchase 20+ bottles if you need a new friend who is a really nice guy shoot me a PM :slight_smile:.

[cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] on your purchase

I didn’t count exactly, but it was somewhere around 24 bottles. All Chard. I am “new” to the list. I was on in the past and let it lapse and rejoined so it may be a bit different than being brand new, but likely not. Can’t wait to get some offers for some Pinot.

I don’t remember how much I was allocated in total (and didn’t buy my whole allocation), but I was allocated 2 Laurens and 2 Sugar Shacks

Got the release email at 9:52, so it paid to log in and refresh every so often before 9 AM.

6 bottle min. for the 2nd tier. With 7 SVs it will be hard to keep to that.

Relatively new to the list, got an offer in the fall which I believe was after the normal offering closed .
In for 18 total; 3 each of the CIX, Eastside, Powder House and UV-SL
2 each of the Larry Hyde, Lauren and Sugar Shack

If memory serves, Pinots will be offered later in the year (summer). I don’t think there were any with this release.

Thanks Mark. I figured that my be the case, but thank you for confirming that for me. I can’t wait to see if I get any in my allocation. I am a small buyer so we will see what I get. Thanks again.

You’ll get Pinots. I got some off of the waitlist last year, and I don’t think their Pinots are as popular as their Chards.