Aubert Fall Release - Save the Date

same boat! following.

Here’s the response:
“You are high up on our Waiting List to receive a full allocation for our Spring 2021 release (January).”

They let quite a few people order wine this spring who weren’t on the mailing list. If sales for wine are soft they will open it up to those of us on the waiting list. There’s quite a lot of people who either aren’t working, took a pay cut or just won’t have expendable income to purchase lots of wine right now.

Yup. Was offered an allocation in the Spring. Took some… Not offered a Fall allocation and their response was thanks, but you’re not on the Fall allocation- hopefully Spring 2021.
Bummer. Their wine is exceptionally good.

Same here. WAY too much heat, oak, and extraction. The Chards is somehow pull off that over the top style and still feel balanced, even to some people with a really old world palates. The PNs are, to me, close to undrinkable. I have had many, young and up to about 12 years old.

And that’s not to discount the opinion of anyone who loves the Reds. I know they have their fans. I just wish I had known to try a couple before I committed to buying so many along with the whites.

I’m excited to try their chardonnay. I literally just started buying whites late last year after tasting an aged Monte Bello chardonnay that grabbed my attention. I’ll be throwing some business toward Walter Scott once summer is done with to add more of their chardonnay to the collection. Aubert can wait for now.

im in the same boat. i mean people on the list for the winter/spring allocation obviously passed, and i guess they’re getting one more shot to buy for this offering. obviously the economy has affected many, unfortunately.
I’m hoping more people pass again and then get the permanent boot. we’ll see what happens.

What is the general price range for the offering?

+1

If I remember correctly, $85+ for everything.

You can place orders now

Thank you!

This is my first Aubert release, and I ordered:

2 2018 Hudson Vineyard Carneros Chardonnay (wish listed another)
2 2019 Russian River Chardonnay
2 2018 UV-SL Vineyard Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir

Looking forward to trying them out. Reading some of the reviews on Cellar Tracker, here, and Galloni’s reviews helped.

unless something changes recently, Aubert isnt a hard list to get on. Even after getting the boot they can get back on soon enough.

Grabbed two each of the chards

2 Husdon
4 Carnaros Chards
5 RRV Chards
1 UV Pinots
1 UV-SL Pinots

First time offered Pinot so I’m going slow.

I can’t ever resist an Aubert release. Yum yum.

I loaded up this time around

UV pinot x2
UV-SL pinot x2
Hudson chard x1
Carneros chard x1
RRV chard x2

Looking forward to trying them all, especially the appellation chardonnays. At $65 each they seem to be great value based on CT reviews.

I was on the list in college and passed a couple of times and didn’t receive any offers. I recently wrote them to get back on and they added me back onto the list. I’m not sure if I will get an allocation next time (likely not), but they were very kind and very fast to re-activate my account.