AUCTION: Santa Barbara County Berskerker Tasting & BBQ July 12. Bidding ends at 9 pm East Time Tues

I’ll throw $50 in just to be part of this! But somebody else drives this time!

This Auction Item is definitely WAY under valued!!!

Some of the ATL crew won this auction on BerserkerDay III and we spent an awesome weekend with Peter, Brian, and T-Bone.

IIRC the winning bid was $200+ per person and it was worth every penny. You’ll get extra special treatment at vineyards and wineries during the Saturday tour, and when these guys put on a BBQ they don’t mess around !!!

If it weren’t for the Wine Bloggers Conference taking place that same exact weekend in our backyard, I would probably sign up to attend - this is bound to be a great experience for those who can make it . . .

That said, I’d LOVE to take part peripherally if possible - let me know how, Peter!

How about a barrel tasting with the winemaker dude?

Which auction item are you bidding on, you with the furry legs and flute?

That is CERTAINLY a possibility!!!

Wish I could. Coming back from Asia that weekend [soap.gif]

Louis XVI for $200

I’m just waiting for the green light while learning some new Zamfir tunes.

Morgan Clendenen and Kara Van Corbach have graciously agreed to make cocktails to start the evening BBQ on Saturday.

They will be performing as the Gin Twins, under the pseudonyms Michele and Carrie, (two nuns from Nebraska, formerly actresses in adult films.) flirtysmile

When you put the emoticon thing on this it makes me feel uncomfortable.

We are bidding for six spots on the Grand Tour at $100 apiece so I think that would be:

Louis XVI for $400 and Champage for $200. [basic-smile.gif]

Louis XVI is the only King of France ever to be executed, and his death brought an end to more than a thousand years of continuous French monarchy.
guilluitinexecution-de-louis-xvi2.jpg

I’ll match you $100 a piece, and will bid:
$200 for Provence
$100 for Triomphe
$100 for Lafayette

For a total of 4 spots on the Grand Tour.

250 for “my” provence.

What are the chances Carg has any idea how to sort all this out?

Awesome Sauce!

$1000 for the Berserker board.

Peter Simposon 6 spaces Louis XVI for $400 and Champagne for $200
Ron Freed four spaces.$200 for Provence $100 for Triomphe $100 for Lafayette
Danny Mazza Bastille $50
Which leaves T-Bone as Napoleon $50

I think I got that right?

Let me know if I did not?

Stu, you missed out by 2 minutes. I’m sorry.

We can still accommodate party crashers for the BBQ, under the terms described in the original post of a $100 donation to the Wine Berserkers board plus a bottle of your finest swill.

My party will be mostly ladies; Carg and a full moon will be a major concern, I will have to keep them close. champagne.gif

T-Bone is the one you need to worry about. You’ll be talking to him, suddenly his eyes will glaze, his wine glass crashes to the ground and he starts to shudder. The next thing you know he starts drooling and then is humping women’s legs. Its embarrassing. But he apologizes afterwards and always carries wet wipes.
000_0013.jpg