AUCTION: Santa Barbara County Berskerker Tasting & BBQ July 12. Bidding ends at 9 pm East Time Tues

Carg, can I count on you for the whips and chains?

The Gin Twins always carry ligature devices.
leggo.jpg

My donation is in !

Ron, Danny, and T-Bone, maybe we should PM Peter with our e-mail addresses so we can begin to chat together about the event?

Peter, I see you didn’t get any takers for the 12 seats at the BBQ, but when you have the details sorted out, it might be an idea to post it in the Offline Planner forum.

PM sent!

Who do I make my donation too.

Danny

Danny, just click on the red Donate button at the top of the page. During the process you will be prompted to say what your contribution is for; click on Auction.

Thanks! I was wondering how this was supposed to happen…

Molly says “that was fun!” Thanks, Loring Wine Company, Liquid Farm, Clos Pepe, the Hitching Post and Terravant Winery for showing love.
20140402_162417-1.jpg

Did you saddle up Molly for rides?

Was a blast Peter! Thanks for including us :slight_smile: Always nice to meet some new Berserkers to imbibe with
champagne.gif

We had a blast as well, thank you everyone–especially Peter Cargasacchi-- for a memorable day. Sadly, my phone was out of juice Saturday so I couldn’t take many pictures that night…but they would have just been blurry anyways! I’ll post a few either tomorrow or later this week.

Thank goodness for Lompoc Taxi!!!