Beer Trading Feedback

Butler your 8-pack for chugalug goes out Monday.

M1ke D@niel rules! If you want to trade with him, he is da man.

edited to make his name non-google searchable. My fault, sorry about that.

I will say the same thing for Bob…he rocks. He went out of his way for me and offered to source some beer for a newcomer to this beer board. I really appreciate it. You gotta love the berserker community!

Mmmmm, beer!

Thank you Mel for trading some of your stuff to SoCal. Much appreciated. [dance-clap.gif]

If there is anything u need from The Bruery I can most likely get it for you. I’m part of their reserve society and I get access to some pretty good stuff. Some beers are more allocated than others. Just let me know.

VERY good to know, Rob. thanks for the standing offer. :slight_smile:.

(see how I just dove in there?!?). :wink:

You got it Brian. When are you coming back?

54 weeks from now, Rob.

Although, there is a very outside chance it will be 106 weeks.

106 weeks will wiz on by quickly. You will be back in no time.

Rob-
that is a great offer and thanks. I actually will PM you a question.

Brian- way to intercept that pass! Awesome move. In the sport of love, that is called ‘birddogging’.

I would love to try the cherry rye and the coffee. Is it readily available back your way Peter?

I found some highly sought after beers today- Rumspringa from Lancaster and the brand new Spring Session from Victory. If you want some, let me know, and pretty quickly as well. I’ll consider any trade, but since these, and especially the Victory, are as sought after as the Pilney, I’d be happy to make that a trade so as to get to try that.

Rob I’ve only seen the regular BCBS, but it seems to be readily available.

I haven’t come across any here in SoCal. If you do find some please let me know and we can work out a trade.

Kick ass trade just completed with Segui, won’t be the last! [cheers.gif]

I’ve also traded with Rob Winn a couple of years ago and had an excellent transaction. [highfive.gif]

I have excellent access to Great Lakes, and also Hoppin’ Frog, who just released their new IPA today - the Gangster Frog - I am sipping on one now- quite nice!

Joe is the man and a solid dude to trade with. I have a feeling this is the first of many transactions.

I always like to give my trading partner the tracking #. It shows you have completed the trade from your end and its on the way, a great communication tool.

Cheers

Bud

Tracking # is great bc it allows the recipient to make plans to be around to accept delivery.