Berserker Day debriefing thread....whoooo!

I had Lopa lined up last year and then the tariffs hit and some other issues and it didn’t happen.

I will make it happen next year

I think 3 or 4 offers with big house, grower, samplers, and mixed cases would be a huge hit.

They just need to plan way ahead because their stuff comes across the sea on a slow boat

1 Like

I think you will love them.

I thought I was finished yesterday, but could not let it go. Ordered some IOTA PN, Chard & Rosé this am for I think 66 & several food items.
With all the activity no Covid relief sale should be necessary this year. Got in some faves and a few newbies, CA, WA, OR, NE & MN well represented. [highfive.gif]

Appreciate it Brig

The Berserker Blend burgers from Flannery Beef are insanely good. Just cooked one up on the BBQ with salt and pepper. Yeow!

Great day(s). Picked up some old favorites and added some new ones (at least to me) - Jean Edwards and Bougetz and got the wife some olive oil. Blew by the budget, but kept it under twice the budget, so a successful day. Congrats to all who put this show on every year - many thanks.

My Flannery already arrived.

I agree about the air of joy being notable this year.

I wish my budget was more stout.

I was searching for LongPlay but did not find them listed so I doubled up on Franny Beck.

Can’t wait to try all my new wines! I also spent more than I should, and the cellar is full, but it was worth it.
My husband was not amused as I have promised to back off the wine buying. But I told him to think of it as if I made a big trip to Costco, the kind where you buy more than what you went in for—just a few cases of wine, some steak and some glassware!!

Tell him to get a faster boat… [rofl.gif]

And a bigger one!

BD deals, hotter than GME stock!

I too spent too much the correct amount of money, and could have spent more–I swear the number of offers is going up exponentially!

Next year, I’ll have to save some wine to participate with and add to the, err, problem!

I did some quick math and it’s official, I will need to order more storage to accommodate all this wine.

champagne.gif

I just want to say the Glasvin auction offer for the custom stems was about the coolest thing ever, and I can’t wait to see how they turn out - A. So better post photos!!

Cool! I had assumed you were a longtime participant.

Off topic, but I watched Jaws probably 10 times before I realized the movie is not about Man vs Shark. It’s about Chief Brody vs Water.

Berserkerstock. Love it.

Emphasis on affordable.

There are a lot of Champagne ballers on WB; they can get their fix with Envoyer. But for me, I have 5 years before I can even sniff a Champagne over $50. (That’s when 2 of my 3 kids will be out of college, Lord willing.)