BerserkerDay 10 (as featured in Forbes!) Master Thread - MASSIVE RECORDS SET!!!

Todd: I would really love it if you could just list the wineries - no offers required - a lot in advance so I can do some research. Every year, I pick one or two wineries that I have never tasted before and I buy a couple bottles as a gesture to the newbies for not selling out to Constellation and AXA. I’d love to be able to research the candidates well in advance. There are at least three wineries that I can think of, maybe more, that I buy from and enjoy and I started by throwing them a three pack bone on Berserkerday.

There’s a reason that I wanted to post this photo this morning because of something someone said on this thread. I forget why, but I think this should win a cutest Berserker award. My cousin’s granddaughter:
Berserker_00001_02.jpg

BD comes a week or two after ALL THE OFFERS…every year…so get used to it…and save enough for BD because there are plenty of gems to be had.

Its spot on and great advice. I just popped a new tab in the spreadsheet for this year. The spreadsheet is also great for knowing who you paid up with and who you haven’t after the damage is done. Then it all moved to CT.

Lastly who does not love a good impulse buy, or seven.

Sorry, Jay - no list, for several reasons. The insanity is part of the fun, and with GCC members getting a FULL preview the day before, that should be plenty of time for a smart big-name attorney to score through the list and figure it out. Also, if I provide a list now, or even next week, it will change, as it’s constantly moving/shifting and we’re always adding at least a dozen or so last-minute entries. The list isn’t final until essentially Jan 26

Yes, cutest Berserker Award without a doubt!!!

Really looking forward to taking part once again! Todd, how many more PR pieces do you expect to see out there? And where will the ‘sponsor’ pieces show up? Facebook? Here?

Cheers

Especially if they’re the pilots.

Exciting times…

Any idea yet on what time the Early Purchase Offers will become available on the 26th?

I’m suddenly anxious for BDay to come around as I opened my last tin of Veleta sardines this past Saturday. Timed it almost perfectly…

Not yet - will be announced closer to the event, via PM and post

80% of sales?!

I’m in the same boat as Mike. My wine consumption is way down (damn you RDHudak and your tequila habit), and I’m getting furniture delivered tomorrow that will hit the same billing period as BD10. That said, I’ve started opening wines that were new to me last year. I’ll also post any I’ve tried over the past year, so thanks for the link, Mike! I’m ready for the 10th anniversary craziness to begin! champagne.gif

You are a very silly man and I’m not going to read your posts.

Or at least Uber/lyft to the airport.

This will be my first participation in BerserkerDay. That being said, I live in the murky backwater wine state of Pennsylvania. Does anyone who also resides here have any feeling for how many of these smaller producers are even able to ship here? I can’t imagine they all pony up money for the required license to do so.

Enough of them ship to PA to make it worthwhile. However, that is the first thing I am going to look for this year in the offer posts. I spent a lot of time last year reading the offer and getting excited about the wines only to discover at the bottom of the post that they don’t ship to PA.

What part of PA?

I am a Pittsburgh native, and get back there with some regularity. If you get stuck on something, I can help.

Feel free to PM me.

Just a quick bit of info…

Many wait until the LAST MINUTE to join Grand Cru Crü, and since it is a manual process, there’s a good chance I won’t get to you the morning of Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers IF YOU WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE. Annually, I get panicked emails and PMs from last minute members about how they joined but they still can’t see it. I’ll do what I can, but if you plan to participate in Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers, I suggest getting it down before the 26th, just to be sure. (this goes for BerserkerBusiness renewals, as well)

Will do, much obliged.