BerserkerDay 10 (as featured in Forbes!) Master Thread - MASSIVE RECORDS SET!!!

I’m out in Eastern PA in the Reading area.

I live in Philly and have not had a problem getting any of the BD wines. I think almost all of them will ship to us. I never post anything about shipping to me on the forum(s). I always just email the winery directly.

In Central NJ about 90 minutes away - no issues shipping here, at least so far - happy to assist if you have any issues.

Todd,

I joined GCC last year just before BD, and I re-upped for another year a few days ago, so I should be good until January 2020. How can I confirm that my GCC membership is active for another year from now? I don’t want to chance missing out on the preview day on the 26th!

Paul

It shows right below your username, a badge that says ‘Grand Cru Crü’, and, also, you don’t see ads…

Several of the BerserkerDay ‘Sponsor’ Features have been posted in this forum - feel free to take the time to look through them, read the stories, etc. I will be posting them on our Facebook page as well

Todd,

Thanks, I got that part. But how do I know that my GCC is now good for another year, until Jan 2020? In other words, how can I be sure that when I re-upped a few days ago with my Credit Card that it went through and my GCC status will not run out in a few days? If you can do it, it would be great to see in our personal profile section exactly how long the GCC subscription is in effect.

Thanks again, looking forward to next weekend!

Paul

If you renewed on X date, you are good for a year after that date. If it runs out, you’ll start seeing ads

I think he’s submitting an enhancement request to show GCC expiration date.

Hi Todd,

I read your threads and understand you will be posting offers starting 1/27 at 7:30 am. Should I offer my high end wines like Sparkling and Reserve Pinot or low end at a very good price? Can I more than one offer? My understanding is I need to send you my offers to post? How do I put information up about Cebada? Are they buying on your site or do I need to set up my online store?

Thanks,
Sandy

Hey Sandy,

create a new topic in the prelaunch forum here

you can see what others have done in that forum.

you can have more than one offer in the topic but only one topic. poke around, you’ll see many others do it exactly like that.

you can put information about Cebada in the post that has your offer, many do just so.

be creative but keep it simple. you can have a straight discount, say 30% of all wines purchases on BD, and let the world decide what they’d like. Or you can create fixed price for 4 pack, 6pack, or case of whatever you designated in the package.

Tick tock - tick tock - tick tock [rofl.gif] [oops.gif] newhere

If anyone wants to post this graphic on Facebook or otherwise (I’ve already posted it in the Facebook Wine Berserkers group, and my own profile) here you go! (click the small image to see the full size, save that one)
berserkerday10.jpg

your last line tells me that you are once again ready to go bat shit crazy.

[cheers.gif]

I didn’t wait until the last second again, so kindly reinstate my cru cru status, thanks.

[cheers.gif]

I kindly did, and technically you did wait until the last second, as your renewal date (as sent in two emails) was the first week of Jan, not the 3rd neener

LMAO … stay well.

Is there a place for checking renewal dates?

I was wondering that myself, so I sent Todd an email a few weeks ago in preparation for this weekend.
I haven’t been able to find it myself so would love to know.

There’s no place to check for renewal dates, as I haven’t integrated the payment software with the forum software…which means you’ll have to just ask me individually! I won’t post publicly, though - that’s a bit of a ‘violation of privacy’ and such