BerserkerDay 11 Master Thread - FAQ/Updates/Info - RECORDS SET YET AGAIN!

PREVIEW DAY/EARLY PURCHASE OFFERS CLOSE AT 7PM PACIFIC TODAY

I need time to re-organize them all, sort them into launch groups, etc. Don’t wait!

As a BD newbie, how do the releases tomorrow work?

Do we know traffic counts from today? Do they tend to be any indicator of tomorrow’s insanity level? Cuz, like, I’m already brain dead!! Lol

Welcome Jeff! Scroll up to the FIRST post in this thread and you’ll get the whole scoop. Have fun tomorrow [cheers.gif]

I gave everyone an extra hour from the original planned closure of Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers - it’s closing now

SEE YOU TOMORROW!

Maybe I missed it, but I thought there was an email sent by Private Message to Grand Cru Cru members previewing all of the offers?

There was a whole sub-forum with all of the offers!!! It was only visible if you logged in. Both preview of tomorrow plus the offers that were open for purchase today…

No email as tomorrow I"m sending a forum-wide email about the whole thing. I had info out about GCC access on Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers for about 2 months now [snort.gif]

I saw this - it did not seem all-inclusive but it does give a great start. Have fun tomorrow all!

FWIW I’ve heard from several participants via email and Facebook messenger, and there was some insane selling going on today. From the few I’ve heard from, I expect us to (once again) beat last year’s numbers…

As for statistics/analytics, we nearly hit last year’s record number of visitors online (1639, I reset the number, but have a screenshot) already, and number of sessions was up 15% (not end of day yet so not accurate) and session duration was up a whopping 71%

What time will things kick off in the morning, Todd?

Oops, never mind. I found the info.

I feel empty, I cannot surf BD previews or buy wine early anymore, the last 2 hours have been hollow and sad.

I can only hope that when I wake tomorrow this emptiness will be filled…and I will further destroy my finances…and feel good about it, regardless of what my wife thinks!

I am assuming (as I have in the past) that given the format of these deals, there’s no value in aggregating like I do for the Last Bottle marathons, but if anyone thinks otherwise let me know and I’ll rig something up.

It’s 3:08am, I’m just making sure I haven’t missed anything…

SIX purchases on preview day.

Finding myself buying MORE bottles (as in, cases instead of 3 and 4 packs) from many producers who I’ve ordered from before.

Heck yes Alex. Same for me. Hit grassl hard as well and valetta sundries

Does anyone know what time today BD11 goes live?

7:15 am Pacific Time. So roughly 1 hour 15 mins from now!!