BERSERKERDAY 12 RESULTS ARE IN - INSANE RECORDS SET, WOW!!

So that sales number covers what Rodrigo spent, when do the rest of our purchases come through?

Really great 2 days!

That’s JUST Rodrigo’s numbers - should have clarified!

Brilliant Todd and Brig and friends … amazing numbers!

Thank you ! its was really fun day !

Who knows if you’ll ever exceed these numbers, but this is certainly a time small producers need the support.

Great stuff!

I would be nowhere without Berserker - I’d still be getting retailers doors slamming in my face! [cheers.gif]

2 Likes

Fantastic numbers! and as always Todd and Brig did a great job making it happen, really a fun 2 days. Oh and Rodrigo is dead to me because he went where no man/woman would go on a certain 3 liter auction [wink.gif]

One of these days you will correctly spell berserkers … neener

Impressive work Todd and Brig.

BTW, can you buy extra bandwidth/server power for the day next year? Dunno how these things work, but maybe there’s some surge capacity you can tap . …

Unreal

Well done gang, well done.

48 hours of pure madness and great results, and many forces came together to achieve that. It will be tough to eclipse however anything worth doing is worth doing well. I think it can be done with some creativity, luck, and Rodrigo trying to break his own record.

Huge thanks to Todd, Brigs, the team, and all the vendors! So glad I can be a part of this community!!

I’m telling you Todd, 13 is an unlucky #. May as well bump to to BDXIV next year and save yourself the letdown.

Incredible #s this year! [welldone.gif] [berserker.gif]

What’s a Mil, Mil and a half, between friends?

Wow!!! Those numbers are insane. Quite an increase. I did notice the site slowing down quite a bit, I thought it was going to crash when I was trying to load the an offer around the 9AM launch on my phone.

[rofl.gif]

What can I say? I really wanted that 3L flirtysmile. The plan is to crack that, and some other OR large formats in a big blowout in 15 years. I think some room can be made for others to join

My CC next year:
burning-credit.gif
Those are amazing numbers numbers. A huge shout out to Tod, Brig, and all the vendors who participated! champagne.gif

That was a little more than a slow down. LOL. That was on the edge of real trouble. I was getting timeouts and there was nothing we could do but cross our fingers. That was uncomfortable.

The good news is the transactions are “offloaded” and completed on the participants servers so we weren’t crashing any sales.

The money raised by the auction, which participants donate those cool items thank you, gets plowed back into the infrastructure and more server capacity is at the top of the list.

We were good for a 50% increase in traffic, not 65%. Oops.

Thank you Todd, Brig and the whole berserker community for supporting small wineries and other vendors.

I’m one of the new wineries and everyone needs to know that the BD12 newbies expect nothing less next year! [wink.gif] Seriously, I for one will do a lot more outreach to get the word out. I had planned to do that, but got swamped starting on the 26th…

On another note, looks like we need to start at 4am- haha [wow.gif]

1 Like

Wasn’t able to buy from you guys this year (it was a tough decision…), but glad to hear I’ll have a chance next year!

Thanks! I’ll have more wine next year and more options (only produced 300 cases in 2018– but 600 in 2019 and 750 in 2020).

I cannot begin to tell you how vitally important the yearly Berserker Day is to me. I did not participate in the COVID Relief Sale last Spring / Summer, I think I was in shock at that point. My biggest distributor dropped me on April 1st, sighting it was a combination of Tariffs, Covid and that I had not been marketing my wines for the past (18 months - then). All of that was beyond my control. As far as marketing during the time Juan was ill, we did. We did the Cincinnati Wine Festival and other various tastings. But after he passed, I was in a indescribable void. More than a fog as people describe, I would lose days upon days.

This Berserker Day has helped me so much, financially - it was beyond my expectations.

But more than that, the beautiful comments my friends here have left on their orders, brings me to tears. Overwhelming encouragement and kind thoughts. I cannot beging to thank everyone enough.

8 Likes