BerserkerDay 13 - Ride Sharing Matchmaker Thread (i.e. if anyone is looking to split offers)

NW suburbs of Chicago here - anyone want to split some deals?

Hi All…BD Virgin here, but anxious like a 17yo adolescent . In the North Bay area (Healdsburg) and up to split as my cellar overfloweth…

While I’ll do my best to limit my purchases to food and glassware in case there’s something I can’t resist I’d be happy to share with others in the Jersey City/NYC area.

1 Like

That is my plan too… but watch me fall flat on my face

Just south of Healdsburg in Sonoma County. Can ship here to the office, so adult signature is no problem.

Northern Minnesota here but frequently in the Twin Cities.
Looking for fun, experimental(for me) bottles that don’t break the bank. CA, OR, WA- Would love to pick up some Patricia Green, Goodfellow, Jolie Laide, Stereophonic, & Tecero wines.

Hey Tom - John Glas is in the Cities.

My in-laws live in Moorhead, but they do not drink.

1 Like

Hiya - Scott Brunson is in South Florida. You could use the search function for his name and then send an email or PM.

See post #22 above.

Miami Beach says hi! I’ll be focusing mainly on uncommon varietals and Oregon Pinot [cheers.gif]

I’m in Cleveland. If anyone wants to pair up please send me a DM.

I’m in the Boston area. I’m interested in splitting offers but have to be pretty selective this year, as my cellar is getting stupidly full.

I picked up a case of Wilde Farm Halcón Syrah. Let me know if you are interested in splitting it and are in the Santa Cruz/SF Bay Area.

Stemware accumulation is the new wine collecting.

I’m in Marin County so down to drive up to collect any orders you want to split.

1 Like

I’m in NY, out on Long Island. I am not sure that anything I will be buying is something that I was set on having, besides maybe a few Mission from Frisch, so if grab something that was limited and someone nearby wants some, I am most likely game for splitting it.

How far out on LI? I’m in Western Queens.

Not far at all ~20 min from Queens border in Rockville Centre.

No, not at all. I used to have family in RC. Please keep me posted by DM if you have any ideas for shares, I’ll do the same.

1 Like

I’m in the Glendale (CA) area.