BerserkerDay 13 - Ride Sharing Matchmaker Thread (i.e. if anyone is looking to split offers)

Anyone in Indianapolis / Chicagoland want to split some Sabelli-Frisch case blowouts? $169 per case of Mission, Alicante’ Bosquet, and Marsanne.

Anyone in the LA area looking to split the Lagier Meredith Syrah vertical case? I’ll let you pick the splits per vintage (3 ea of 16-19).

I’m a couple hours south of you. This would be a great reason to visit the Windy City.

1 Like

Patrick - PM’d you!

[cheers.gif] Bill

Also up for potential splits in the North Bay. I’m in Santa Rosa.

sending you a pm

To the Sonoma County folks: What are you interested in? I’m looking for PN, fun interesting whites, bubbles, rose. Super happy to split cases and happy to ship to my office.

Mostly looking for things that aren’t Pinot Noir or Chardonnay. I’m not biting on things that are local and not heavily discounted, since I’m more likely to go taste and buy there anyway. I’m also trying to focus more on things I haven’t had before - so I’m skipping the Wilde Farm and Lagier-Meredith, for example.

Part of the issue is my overall budget is small so I’m not looking for more than a couple bottles from any one producer, hence the interest in this thread.

I’d be interested in a couple of bottles from a Briceland order, or Stereophonic or JB Neufeld. I’d also take one bottle of a 3-pack from Virage or the EMH Black Cat if anyone was biting but didn’t want all three. The Ancient Wine guys look fun, too.

Will DM you guys. I’m based in western part of Queens as well (LIC to be exact) and am interested in splitting a case of one of the Sabelli Frisch reds.

Split as many cases as you can afford. Sabelli-Frisch make some really interesting wines.

1 Like