BerserkerDay 2012 - Jan 27 TOMORROW! UPDATES POSTED HERE

Brain dead. Didn’t see this thread until now. Vincent Wine Company is definitely in. Berserker Day 3ever.

Lagier Meredith and Chester’s Anvil will also be in again.

Agree with Randy Sloan on the ordering method. I don’t mind if buyers use your method to get their time stamp. But to complete their order I’d then want them to use our secure website to enter their credit card info, as we did last year. I don’t want to have to contact each buyer. They’re going to have to take the initiative. I don’t want to take credit card numbers by email and many people don’t want to send their card numbers that way either. And I sure don’t want to do it by phone.

Carole

Does everyone have an interactive web/order page. If not please have one. Some sites want you to fax in an order. I got rid of my fax and do not like to email cc info, I’ve have had cards compromised lately, it’s a hassle to get new ones and notify venders of the cc change.

An excellent idea! I’ll take it as a suggestion for all!

Briceland is in. I need to see what wine I have left at that point before can say what will be in the offer.

Countdown: 1 month from today. Have you taken the day off so you don’t miss anything…
pay off your Cc
[cheers.gif]

I recently booked a flight to Lithuania some corporate gig and will be returning on the 27th…This may not be a good berserkerday for me this year.

I have been tossing around a number of different offerings, but just settled on something that I think will appeal to a lot of people. It will be a 3 bottle pack at a very good price and, just as last year, available on EMH’s website for 2 hours only. [cheers.gif]

I’ll be at a trade show and won’t have time to ‘play around’ on BF.

Todd, will BF include evening hours (east coast time)?

Can you post a schedule for those of us loyal to WB. I have no problem giving my credit card info to a trusted friend on the board, so that they can do my bidding, so to speak.
I don’t have a problem with you giving us a heads up. Feel free to PM me this info. [whistle.gif]

No schedule as of yet - I’m hoping to get busy on this starting next week, after some additional travel I have to do. Then I might finally be able to get on this and put together some offers!

I still think Dave Morris ought to get some sort of perpetual award.

Todd,
I sent you a PM about a friend who wants to put together an offer. Let me know how to proceed.
Thanks,
Alston Williamson

Calicaro is in. We’ll work on our offer. Thanks!

Dave
www.calicaro.com

Keating Wines will be participating again!

Already planning on offering better deals than last years 15% + shipping complimentary.

Count us in as well ! Now I have to figure out something fun [wow.gif]

I’ve moved the BerserkerDay Forum out to the public eye again, so you all can whet your whistles on last year’s offers, and the many discussions that occurred before, during, and after BerserkerDay last year. Whet the whistle indeed, as this year will blow your mind. Thanks to the help of an ad-hoc committee, particularly Jeb Singleton, we’ve got a list that is already about double what last year’s was, and, as expected, nearly all those who offered a BerserkerDay deal last year renewed this year!

Save your freakin’ money, folks. This is gonna be a whopper.

Sweet! I intend to cause a fair amount of damage to my AMEX.

Requesting the 3 pack at $20 each. I liked that deal. Great wine at a good (for us) price. [cheers.gif]

Being unemployed has its advantages, at least for the 27th.

Todd - when do you want the wineries to submit their offers? And directly to you? Just over 2 weeks away!