BerserkerDay 2012 - Jan 27 TOMORROW! UPDATES POSTED HERE

I would agree, $20 for a 3-pack is an excellent deal! neener

Directly to me is fine!

By my count thus far, we’ve got BerserkerDay offers from 31 wineries, and counting…

(And btw, I’m going to start a new forum for BerserkerDay 2012, and all the threads here will be in a separate forum for BerserkerDay 2011, as a subsite to Offline Planner)

Is your Chardonnay ready to go? [cheers.gif]

Is Zalto a done deal now for this year? Still listed as Pending.

I’ve confirmed a deal with them

[thumbs-up.gif]

Hey Todd,

Any chance you can give us an updated list of participating wineries…maybe in the first post?

Thanks,
Andy

There are a few more that I’m working on that should be good to go. Just working on finalizing some of the offers. I’ll let you know names once they’re finalized. Patience, grasshoppers.

And I’ve updated the first post with what I KNOW of thus far…we will, as always, have latecomers, and all are welcome.

Thanks! Nice list!

Crap! I am screwed! [snort.gif] [welldone.gif]

I guess I should put a pillow and blanket in the dog’s house now, as that’s where I’m going to be by the end of this…

I have an etiquette question aimed more at the wineries…

If I am already a buyer of your wines, is it bad form to grab one of the (limited) offers? Or, would you prefer that these go to new buyers who get to try your wines for the first time?

My mother had a saying, “All’s fair in love and war.” Not sure who to attribute that to…but anyway, speaking for myself and my business, this is an opportunity for wineries to create visibility, create revenue at what is characteristically a quiet time of the year saleswise, and most importantly, get the wine into as many hands as possible. If you satisfy an existing customer as well as a new one with a good product at attractive pricing, I’d say everyone wins.

Speaking for us, we appreciate immensely folks who buy from us regularly and love it when special offers encourage them to pick up more.

If you’re feeling too guilty LOL then use the berserker day bottles to introduce the wine to someone new.

Todd,
Any chance of an updated list?
Thanks,
Alston

Attention all you ITBers out there who are mulling over your offers… once you finalize you can send the offer to me via email or PM. The Todd is a busy guy, so I’m trying to organize the offers to make life slightly easier for him. What was I thinking? [berserker.gif]

First post updated, with new entries. Still waiting on a few more, and confirmation from some of the companies/wineries listed.

<<< standing by.