BerserkerDay IV Master Thread (discussions, info, etc - FIRST POST UPDATED)

Todd - we’re all set - sent the offer today and website is programmed and tested. Can’t wait for the fun to begin. [cheers.gif]

Karen

forget the donation, just let me buy all the sardines now !!! [basic-smile.gif]

I’ll start a thread over on cellartracker forum for BD IV.

I didn’t count how many offers we’ve got, but there are so far 50 wineries/retailers participating.

A few forum favorites have not yet confirmed - we’ll have those soon!

Happy to announce that Storyteller Wine Company and Ayres Vineyard will be participating with a joint venture (no jokes Mr. Wood). Brad McLreoy and I put our heads together (again, no jokes Mr. Wood) and came up with a rather unique offer. Can’t wait until Berserker Day!

I just saw that over there, Brig. If you are not a publicist by trade, you should be. Awesome post.

This is very exciting! I can’t wait to hear about it.

Thanks Merrill, just doing my share!

Todd, is the BD IV forum visible to guests and non donors?

I’m sending new people over here.

Yes. Normally I have it setup to be seen only by members, but want to give the lurkers a shot this year, see how it goes [cheers.gif]

Donors will still get a sneak preview, and this year, some wineries are giving special deals to Donors (i.e. free shipping!) which is REALLY cool!! I love the idea - it’s not mine - and I hope other wineries will give it a try as well.

What time does the magic start?

Whenever Todd gets back from the Motel 6 in El Monte.

Excited about Ayres. Solid pinot, and great winemaker /owner.

This Donor will be setting up a trade show on Saturday, followed by the show itself. Wanna guess when the show starts? Yep. January 27th.
Looks like I’m going to save some dough.

If you want to read between the lines… feel free to PM me with temptation. flirtysmile

Well, at least ONE of the deals will be open a day before - that’s also just for the Donors…

58 participants and counting…technically over 80 offers

Nah, plonk. <Hi Brad, hi Kathleen, Hi Don. Just messin’ witcha 'cuz you know I love your wines and all of you.>

Just FYI…

If you are ITB and still haven’t submitted your offer, I MAY not have a chance to get to you in time. I’ve got a super busy week the rest of this week, so if you want to be super last minute (provided I haven’t already talked with you and reserved ‘space’ for you), PM the BerserkerDay Committee (it’s one of the groups in the Private Message function) and ask them to include you.

Note also that unless the deal is good, we may turn it down.

Todd - some wineries might have licensing constraints that disallow free shipping.

Todd,
Will the donors get a preview like last year?
Thanks,
Alston