BerserkerDay IV Master Thread (discussions, info, etc - FIRST POST UPDATED)

http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1070471#p1070471

[cheers.gif]

When will the preview go out?

I’m absolutely up to my eyeballs in BerserkerDay offers, trying desperately to catch up on all you latecomer ITB’ers who are sending me offers TODAY! neener

Think I’ll crack a BerserkerDay Wine from BerserkerDay I - my lone remaining Holdredge Pinot Noir, '08 Old School. Unfortunately this year Holdredge decided he was too busy to give Wine Berserkers an offer, so I’ll drink it in spite of him. neener

Wow, we’ve got a LOT of great deals, folks!

The Donors will have to sort through (literally) a spreadsheet of offers, searching out for the best deals of most interest to them. We’re not ALL California, folks - plenty of Oregon offers, and even some European stuff, and non-wine related items as well (cellar technology, gourmet foods, coffee…what else?)

can’t wait to see the preview! I think i’m going to blow my wine budget for the quarter even after limiting my winelist purchases.

I can’t wait, either! I’ve been saving up for a year for this!

As you can see from my number of posts, I am new here but it sounds like I joined at the right time! Excited based on everyone’s comments. This should be great!

For rooks like Travis, be sure you get some wine and set aside the WHOLE day with clean, clear credit card balances.

Just got another huge offer for a bunch of European stuff, with a free shipping perk for Donors. Loving the Donor perks this year!

Original post updated with some great info

No word from P.B Hein? Their Syrah was such a good QPR on BD.

Nope, unfortunately. That was a killer deal

Special thanks to my BerserkerDay IV committee for their help:

Adam F., Carlos Delpin, Dave Kosovec , and BerserkerDay Committee veteran J. Singleton

Looking forward to seeing how a rare, non commercial format size bottle does.

I am a Beserker Day virgin.

I’ll be taking over the offer postings at some point during the day when Todd has to leave due to some poorly planned prior engagement. Kind of makes me question his dedication to the board if you ask me. neener

Oh this is going to be bad, now that the partial list is posted I’m even more worried… and its just in time to tack on to the January credit card bills, right after the big one from December holiday season got paid… Wifey will be so excited! [help.gif]

If there is anyone in LA or Orange County that might be interested in splitting orders, please feel free to drop me a PM or email at jesseix @ hotmail.com. I’m running really low on storage space and if anyone is in the same boat I’d be happy to split bottle counts and shipping costs. Just don’t have the space right now to accommodate as many full orders as I think I’m going to want to make…
Happy Friday all!

IFIFY! [snort.gif]

Final count (well, still sort of waiting for one more that I promised to hold space for) is 73 different line items in the spreadsheet, and almost all have multiple offers within each line item.

Holy hell.

That preliminary list is exciting and dangerous at the same time.

Amitié Wines is excited to be a part of BerserkerDay IV and offering fellow WBer Andrew Nielsen’s wines. Like Jamie, we too are virgins to WBday. Can’t wait!

Good lord, if I don’t post anymore after Sunday…my wife did it! [shock.gif]