BerserkerDay IV Master Thread (discussions, info, etc - FIRST POST UPDATED)

I’m ready Todd! Just made my donation :slight_smile: Would have made it without the perks, but hey - I’ll take them!

Well, if you take advantage of two free shipping offers, the donation pays for itself right there, and you get a year free of no ads, plus the sneak preview of BerserkerDay. Sounds like a no-brainer!

Let’s do this, I’m ready.

Everything has been sent to Todd and is all set up. Looking forward to my 3rd BerserkerDay!

It’s going to be tough to cover the tasting room on Sunday with all the offers running through. I’m hoping for a slow Sunday, so I can do some shopping.

agreed!

I’m new here, and would appreciate some help. I’ve read through this thread, and am still a bit confused.

How will I find out what is on offer?

If I see something I want, how do I buy it? Is there a thread with instructions?

Thanks–

Eddie

Eddie there will be separate threads detailing offers. The thread will contain the instructions of how to contact the winery/offeror

I’m disappointed that Virage isn’t on the list of participants this year.

I wonder why Joseph Swan isn’t on this year, they had a great deal last year.

Todd - when are the early Saturday offers starting?

Stephen, which panhandle are you from? I’m from Wheeling.

Hi Chris, I’m in the eastern PH, north of Winchester, VA.

When does the sneak peak post, Mr. Todd? For some reason, today I don’t have any patience.

Besides, Binny’s has a 15% off coupon on all wines and spirits today. I must plan my attack(s).

[snort.gif] neener

Essentially, now that you as a Donor have the list, those that are available for early purchasing are available now - I haven’t heard otherwise.

15% off is for rookies. Everybody knows they just jack up the prices to cover for it anyway [snort.gif]

The Donors have received the list - hope they find lots of exciting stuff for tomorrow flirtysmile

Todd, how is the list sent out to Donors (email, PM, etc)? I appear to have several emails association with my donations.

(Disregard - I see the PM)

Just perused the list…wow, well done. [thumbs-up.gif]

The pdf formatted very poorly, Todd. There are no breaks between the offers, and the offers do not line up with the makers of the offers.

I think if you change the Excel cell formatting to have the text align to the top of the cell, it would work much better.

And regarding the offers— OMFG.
Wow.

Apparently you didn’t see the revised PDF?

I sent it under separate cover.

Those who are late to the game in enjoying the benefits of becoming a Wine Berserkers Donor: I might not be able to get to you today, as I’m up in LA hacking away at the cello all afternoon (Brahms Requiem with Los Angeles Master Chorale - always wanted to perform that piece - and it’s the same one that’s keeping me from finishing BerserkerDay with you tomorrow evening when we have another performance). Can’t say I’ve not given you ample notice about the Donor preview benefits, however, with the first post about it going up months ago neener

However, if I don’t get it to you in time, know that you will still have the benefit of free shipping on some offers, so it STILL has its advantages. I’ll be gone from about Noon Pacific time today.