BerserkerDay IX Master Thread/FAQ - Records set!!! Over $500,000 in wine/wine related goods sold!

I think TWO Riesling offers this time!

Polishing up the credit card!

I am excited… and a little nervous. I have a 5:00 wedding so I hope I don’t miss any late in the day stuff.

And it’s Rieslingfeier day which will make my participation tricky.

In the past couple of years, I’ve found that I can do a tremendous amount of damage to my bank account on preview day with Berserker Businesses, so don’t count out Friday.

To non-subscribers viewing this thread, there have also been some offers that sold out on preview day, which is a great reason to pony up your $25 and subscribe.

I’m typically finished with the regular listings by 2 ish Pacific…plus, you’ll see all of them as a Subscriber, knowing what you might not want to miss. You won’t know the launch time, however, but I think you should be ok, depending on your time zone.

The auctions are INSANELY GOOD this year, so please save money for those!!!

FYI, Preview Day and Early Purchase Offers will begin around 8am PST - a slight delay, only because I have 23 Subscribers whose accounts have not yet renewed (last minute, much??) and I have to manually change those after dropping Ella off at school. Once they are finished, I’ll open up the floodgates

Preview is tomorrow right? And Saturday is the big day right? Is it T-2 then?

Yessir - you posted before I was able to change the title. I was busy removing Subscribers from their status - those who are last-minute-shoppers.

Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers is TOMORROW! Will launch around 8am because first I have to remove another 23 or so SUPER late Subscribers from their status right before launch. I’m so mean.

Guilty as charged for waiting until the last minute to renew.
Just paid for my renewal. That means you only have to remove 22.

This is my first year as a subscriber and I’m seriously excited to participate the day before.
Hopefully I don’t go too overboard… but why not - it’s only 1 day a year :slight_smile:

Two words…

Go. Overboard.

Many are asking ‘how do I know if I am a subscriber?’ and ‘can you please check for me?’

Best way to check is to either look at your posts - any of them - via computer browser (not mobile) and see if the red Subscriber flag is below it, like this:
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 10.36.17 AM.png
If you are on a mobile browser, your username would appear in GRAY font if you were a Subscriber, versus BLUE for non-subscribers, like this:
fullsizeoutput_1776.jpeg
Also, if you look at your User Control Panel, you can see which groups you are in, i.e. Subscribers

Lastly, if you’ve waited this long, I might not get to you in terms of adding you to the group. If you wait until tomorrow, good luck. neener

(if you are last minute today, and your email address doesn’t match what’s on your username profile, put in the notes what your username is, or, again, I might not get to it)

So Friday is preview day …
and I have the day off …
and the newbie list is making me quiver …
and then I check the Berserker Winery list …
holy crap Batman this will melt the CC’s.

[cheers.gif]

I heartily concur! I’ve splurged multiple times and never regretted my purchases. (My credit card balances are another matter) [stirthepothal.gif]

Are you kidding me. neener

BerserkerDay is a blessing to people like me that like getting miles and points.

happy hunting … [cheers.gif]

I heard about Wine Berserkers through a friend so I joined recently. I already met 2 cool people through buying things at commerce corner and just subscribed to get in on this Berserker Day action! Looking forward to it.

Bump

Now that I am seeing how you check I don’t see me as a subscriber (lauhill)