BerserkerDay IX Master Thread/FAQ - Records set!!! Over $500,000 in wine/wine related goods sold!

See post #36

If any of you want to post on your social media, here’s the banner image I put up on Facebook (and soon Twitter/Instagram)

We’re only a week away, folks!!!

6 Days until ‘Preview/Early Purchase Day’, where Subscribers get to preview ALL the offers, and purchase from the BerserkerBusiness participants (each will have a separate forum, to keep the confusion level down)

ONE WEEK until the big day, and this year, save some money for auctions, as this is - by far - the best year for BerserkerDay Auctions EVER.

BDIX-2.jpg

Woot!

I posted this on Instagram. I used several #hashtags, including wine, cellartracker, Oregon, California, and of course Wineberserkers.

Another Newbie Intro coming up! Hersly Vineyards…will be posted in the BerserkerDay forum, like the others

Is there any way I could find out if Navarro is in this year? I want to weigh all of my options this year but it would really help to know this one specifically.

You’ll know in advance as a subscriber!

Todd,
On Preview Day when should we expect to see the list go live, and be closed.
Last year I was working late and missed nearly all of it as it closed only shortly after I got off work.

tnx

Preview Day/Early Purchase offers will be posted probably around 7:30 am Pacific…

4 days until BerserkerDay, THREE days until Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers!

#BDIX

we’re just under 85 offers, and I’m probably capping at 85. That’s still a huge amount, and I expect more traffic this year since Ed Murray (not the baseball player, the brilliant engineer who keeps this place afloat) tinkered with it enough to fix the private messaging system, and I"m able to notify everybody about it. Next year, I’ve already started working on hiring a PR firm to REALLY blow it up.

I always get a handful of last-minute entries, and I think I have saved room for only one or two more, so I’ll be picky on what I let in. There’s some CRAZY good offers already posted, with 50% discounts, free gifts with purchase (worth $36!), and raffles…

Todd or anybody,

We have a few rare vertical offerings which we would like to offer on the Early Purchase Forum January 26th.

How do we set that up? Do we just set up a second thread in the Pre-Launch Forum?

Grateful for the advice.

Clark Smith

My wife asked if the 9 Weinboxes under the table are counted in the cellar. I said, “yes and they are affordable wines and I bought 100 less than last year.” She said for the second time this week, “we have a storage problem!” [truce.gif]

Is Bryan going to be offering those 60 day dry aged steaks again?

Guess you’ll find out soon! :wink:

[dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif] [dance-clap.gif]

I love your Tchoupitoula avatar. How do you know about this?

Oh lord, reading the newbie threads and I’m really having trouble waiting for Friday!

May be a year to buy some rieslings again …