BerserkerDay V Master Thread

Here’s a good excuse to keep spending…

Slight break in the action (I need a bathroom break), so during this 10 minute lull, or whatever, please remember to scroll up and down this page to be sure you’ve seen all the deals, as I know full well that when reading one thread, one or more new ones can pop up and you haven’t noticed. Be sure to post in the thread about the deals you are buying, so people can join in!

Set another ‘attendance’ record - 697!

Here’s 699
699.png

I’ve already surpassed my expected sales for today, how cool!

Good for you Beau. Congrats!

We have GOT to hit 700, so bring some friends over! We can’t be this close and not hit it! We’re staying around 650 most of the day, which is amazing, considering that was the very brief peak from last year. Now we’re maintaining above last year’s peak.

Brief respite until 12:10, so now’s my time to look at these offers, if there’s anything left…before part two starts!

Jean Edwards or Keating Beckstoffer GIII? Similar price - never had either…
don’t have the budget to get both, what say the general public? which one to try out?

Make room in the budget!

I’ve had 4 different wines from Eric, including the 2009 GIII (see my CT review 94/100), and all have been terrific. I’ve also had both the 2009 Stagecoach Cab and 2009 74-41 Cab from Karen’s Jean Edwards label (93/100 and 94/100…see CT).

well that helped… champagne.gif

Yeah, let me clarify for you…

I’ve also had wines from both producers, and totally loved both.

Helpful?

Aren’t budgets made to be broken on Berserker Day?

I bought BOTH Jean Edwards and Keating AND EMH Black Cat. Does that make it easier? :wink: [stirthepothal.gif]

will wine berserkers llc pay my attorneys fees to file bankruptcy?

Everybody having fun???

Whats more fun than buying wine??? Hopefully ill have some before the CC bill hits…

Dude, every thread I’ve read I see a post from you “I’m in”.

Awesome, no doubt you’re this years MVP taking the title from Larry P.

On both sides of the proverbial aisle, yes!

Aren’t there ‘auction’ bottles? haven’t seen any except the “Match” one…