BerserkerDay V Master Thread

Auctions start at 4, ish.

I’m desperately trying to finish up, then see if there’s any wine left that I can buy, THEN post the auctions…

Okay, FINALLY finished all the offers!

Now to sort through them and pick up some treats if I have the funds to do so.

Auctions will start being listed at 4pm-ish. I was thinking they could end around 8pm Pacific, or is that too late for you East-Coasters on a school night?

That’s too late for them - 7 is better. :wink:

(1) this is why i need help! (2) not all of them… :wink:, and (3) suzanne definitely wins. she always does!

No further input on closing time for auctions??

7:01

What happened to Calluna this year?

These Auctions, are they winery direct?

Do we get PM’d about payment, etc.

All are winery direct, as far as I know, yes. I’ll notify the winners via PM about settling up after they end.

Theme for the day for most people (especially those named Sheila):

OK. That was a lot of fun. I’m done (and broke).

Awesome day. Looking forward to trying some new wines. THANK YOU!!!

Well that was fun. Jemrose, Siduri, Halcon, and of course Cellars 33. Stocked and ready. Due to the weather I might not see any wines till May [swearing.gif] [head-bang.gif] but well worth it.

Thank You Berserker, That was truly a fun day.

Where were you all day? Yes, I had way more fun than last year. But it’s worth it, got lots of great wines from terrific folks!

Liquid farm auctions are closed… You said 11…

I know - did it by mistake. They are freed up now.

LONG day. Started BerserkerDay-ing at 6:30 am and I’ve had a nasty head cold all day - I’m not totally ‘with it’ today.

No worries, I’m impressed with how well everything went today, congrats!

I’m new here and this is my first BerserkerDay and THIS is exactly how I feel right now. Holy schmoly that got out of hand in a hurry!

After getting stranded in North Dakota due to a blizzard, I missed a chunk of BD, but I was still able to get wine from six participants. I am excited to try some new juice.

k.

A VERY IMPORTANT SUGGESTION REGARDING BERSERKERDAY TO ALL THOSE WHO PURCHASED

Please understand that many of these small producers put out INCREDIBLE deals - some at or near cost/wholesale - and thus the best possible way you can thank them is to post notes when you open their wines!

This is SO important, and makes BerserkerDay continue on throughout the year, particularly if you mention that it was a BerserkerDay purchase!!

The more notes you post, the better it is for all…

Thank you everybody for a HUGELY successful BerserkerDay - setting records all over the place. I’m going to take my head cold-infested body and hit the hay…

Just wanted to say “THANK YOU!” to Todd for your hard work on BZD V, and to all those that made offers for us winos to purchase! GREAT JOB! WELL DONE! THANK YOU!

champagne.gif [cheers.gif] [thankyou.gif] [welldone.gif]