BerserkerDay V Master Thread

Damn i’m glad this is over [wow.gif] time for a little sleep then settle up with everyone. Thanks to Todd and everyone who makes this happen!

First time berserkerday was a lot of fun. Thankyou to everyone involved there were some great offers giving me a chance to try wines I haven’t before.

Thanks to Todd for all his hard work, and everyone who posted offers for all the temptation! Just added up my purchses, and they exceeded last year, but maybe not Beau Carufel’s. [snort.gif]

Get some rest and chicken soup, Todd!

This was great again. Thanks Todd for setting it up, the sellers for participating, and all the buyers for making it worth it for the sellers!

Enjoyed. Great job, Todd. And thanks to all the people who put together the offers.

Todd actually stopped posting around 1PM PST and made Jen do all the work while he went off to restring his Cello.

Thank you so much Todd for all your hard work in putting this together! It was my first Berserker Day, and I made the mistake of failing to log in, but I took advantage of a number of the offers and am looking forward to seeing the boxes arrive at my office.

13,068 visitors yesterday

champagne.gif

Individual visitors…not total visits???

Visits

Unique Visitors

Pageviews

Pages / Visit

Avg. Visit Duration
00:20:45

% New Visits
14.12%

Nice stats!

Damn! Do you have a baseline we can compare it to? What’s a normal Monday look like?

A bit more than half that

Hi Todd,

Thumbs up for a great BerserkerDay! [welldone.gif] Great offering, too many great offering!

Now, can you help me find space for all the new wines? [oops.gif]

It’s been one month now…those credit card bills should all be due

[snort.gif]