BerserkerDay VI Master Thread

You don’t get a preview.

Seriously, Todd will let you know

I’m sorry because I am confused and must be missing something. Who (subscriber or winery) is complaining that the Subscriber Preview takes away a little of the ‘urgency’ with BerserkerDay? What is wrong with advanced planning on our part?

FYI, we had just above 13,000 ‘visits’ last BerserkerDay, and on the days leading up to BerserkerDay, we’ve had over 10,000 visits on several days, well above our average of about 8000 visits per day. I expect we’ll blow the previous record out of the water.

I consider the preview a wonderful idea for planning purposes, especially for those of us who are working on BDVI. It sure doesn’t curb my spending at all. YMMV
One of the main reasons I became a subscriber was due to the all day preview. All the more reason for people to subscribe if they want an advance on the deals.

Yes, we are all very sick. This wine thing…what a wonderful thing, no matter how you look at it. Let’s go Tuesday - ready!

Please know that most of the wineries participating here are as interested in wine as a passion…as an interest…as our customers are. Sometimes I think this fact gets lost in the shuffle. Wine is what is connecting everyone here. Amazing, when you think about it.

Looking forward to the Black Cat offer! I just hope I don’t miss the 3 hour window

Me too! Offer ready? Check. Server ready? Check. If there are any technical difficulties, please be assured I am am here to participate, not to exclude! Email me directly if there are issues or problems.

Right now, the forecast for Tuesday is a major snow storm in the Northeast. As long as our network doesn’t go down . . .

For me, preview day was critical, and will be more so this year as I’ll not have access during the day; working in what essentially is a Faraday cage. No RF in or out.
Offer timing would at least allow me to duck out for a required purchase. Sick day just not an option either, sigh…

Same here… we will be helping out my sister-in-law at my brother’s rehab facility.
He’s fighting brain cancer, which unfortunately trumps BerserkerDay.

It doesn’t allow purchases before the start of Berserker Day but DOES allow the subscriber to better plan his/her purchases to fit within their budget. The only advantage the subscriber has is knowing what the offer is as it is posted without having to open the thread and read about it. A head start. If it is an issue simply subscribe for $25. Seems like an easy fix. Since you are already a subscriber it is irrelevant.

Agree - would be an even more compelling perk of the subscription if we could not only have a preview, but either offer timing or a window for advance purchase.

Sorry to hear, Bud. My prayers for your family.

Last year I almost missed the whole event, but found a good deal was still available even after the initial window had closed. I am hoping for the same this year, as I will be working all day again.

Roger that.

I know it is a small point, but Subscribers can purchase on preview day from Berserker Businesses. In my case, I put up a special offer for Subscribers that I take down once BDay hits.

Ok, status quo at present will remain - carry on!

Get ready, Subscribers, for the Preview Day tomorrow! I am working to get all the participating wineries to finish writing their offers…

Thank You!!!

There is nothing I really need, so later I buy a few I want to try. If they are gone, it saves some money, and if extended, I can help some who may need the sales to help their cash flow and exposure.

Looks like Tuesday is going to be a snow day for almost everyone working in the NorthEastern part of the US. Something to do, BerserkerDay!!!