BerserkerDay VI Master Thread

Seriously? How ‘fantastic’!!

Yep. Starting tomorrow afternoon, continuing to early Wed morn. A foot of snow in Manhattan and up to 2 feet in Boston. And 50mph winds everywhere. Classic NorEaster crusher here. Everyone inside, no one on the roads, I’m sure all railroads shut down. What to do, what to do… Hey… BerserkerDay!!!

If I recall correctly this happened a few years back on Berserker Day as well. Fingers crossed that Metro North shuts down here in CT, which given the state of disrepair, is pretty much a given.

Hopefully the power will stay on during the storm. Batten the hatches!

Which offer goes first, mmmmm

and break our a good bottle of port.

Thanks to whoever arranged for the 1-2 feet of snow. Could be good, although a power outage would be the one thing worse than work.

Don’t usually like snow days, but this storm is convenient - as long as I don’t lose power. Tuesday will be no school. Excellent timing.

Just in time for snowpacolypse…

The offers are piling up like the snow, just went to a third page in the pre launch forum. [wow.gif]

Get the blower out!

Payment sent for subscriber status and Berserker Day preview. Thanks.

Holy crap…by my count, it appears there are over 80 offers this year!!! We were just over 60 last year, I think…

Clearly I’ve missed the link…

There’s no link to see yet, Ron - Subscribers get the preview tomorrow, and trust me, you won’t miss it. There will be TWO subforums in the Index Page for you to see, starting tomorrow morning, around 9 am Pacific (one is the Pre-Launch forum, where all offers are shown in order in which they were filled in (not in order of when they will appear), and the other is the ‘Subscribers ‘Early Purchase’ Offers for BerserkerDay VI’ which pretty much explains itself - that’s where the BerserkerBusiness offers will be available FOR PURCHASE on Preview Day, by Subscribers)

Locked and loaded! My wife is going to kill me :slight_smile:

My wife has delayed my impending doom, for she is anticipating a mess o’ Flannery.

I wonder if Brian has enough livestock in line outside his back door? hitsfan

I am glad we will get the full day preview instead of just a couple of hours. The preview is not why I subscribe, but it is a nice perk. Those of us on a tighter budget or with limited space need to be able to plan our purchases with a little more thought.

Especially for those of us who may have to work. I’m looking forward to coming back to the hotel tonight, opening a bottle of 2006 Kendric Pinot Noir and getting to work reviewing offers!

Looksl ike I will be snowed in on Berserker Day. That can’t be good for my wallet.

Todd,

When you say “pre-launch forum” will this be a forum linked to the board index or a subforum within BDVI?

Thanks

As I said, all Subscribers will easily find it - it will appear in the board index (when you click the WB logo in the upper left, that shows the forum index), right below the master BerserkerDay VI thread. It will look like this:
Screen Shot 2015-01-26 at 7.34.07 AM.png