BerserkerDay VII!!! (January 27, 2016) OFFERS ARE BEING POSTED NOW!

Great idea. I officially offer my house as the War Room. You just have to fly to SC on your own dime to do it. I will supply wine and food.

I pried out the cork but the bottle mouth is nonstandard. I do not refill with oil. I refill with concoctions I make. There’s some Lebanese sauce with puréed roasted peppers and yogurt and an ounce of your oil that was rally good.

obviously, you should do it n New York. Maybe we can get the back room at Peking Duck House and have an all day party.

You should tailgate!!!

Midweek. No game. But if we are still alive in the playoffs who knows where I will be.

Jay, if you are tailgating in Orlando next week, bring speedos, flip-flops and tank-tops. It’s 85 freakin degrees right now. And please, do NOT post that picture.

So would a regular cork closure help you with that? I have some that I was going to burn in the fireplace this winter. They’re from some of the previous harvest EVOO I’m using up.

Would be interesting if you could Periscope this.

After buying 10 to 15 offers in each of the past 4 years, I’m going to have to miss the fun this year. Getting a new hip on preview day and recovering in the hospital on BerserkerDay itself. At least my credit card will get some needed rest.

Oof. Good luck! Hopefully insurance is picking up most of the tab. We’re getting a new roof in the spring. I haven’t decided if I’m going to be buying this year or not (though hard not to!) but if so it will at most be 1-2 favorites that have the most intriguing offers and possibly one new winery. Definitely far, far less than past years.

Does the hospital have WiFi? You see where I’m going with this . . .

Looking forward to participating again, I have some new wines that I think people will like.

Not only have I retired, but my lump sum leave payout should arrive January 16. But, I was off on my consumption in 2015, so space is at a premium in the wine cellar. That never stopped me before, though! I plan on doing some research on some of last year’s purchases this month. And I’m also available for social media assistance in all the FB wine groups I’m in, plus the Wine Library forum.

I know Beau has one that I’m dying to try. I’m hoping that is whay he’s referring to. :wink:

There is a high probability that’ll be a pre-sell offer champagne.gif [cheers.gif]

I’d like to see more everyday whites offered on BerserkerDay. Last year, I purchased Liquid Farm (not an every day drinker at the price), Seven of Hearts, and Cellars 33. I wouldn’t mind seeing more white wines in the $15 - $25 range. I never seem to have enough of them.

Nola’s Veleta whites were a real joy last year and are on my list again for this - low cost and oh so tasty.

Be careful what you wish for! :wink:

I would like to see those $65 wines offered in the $15-$25 price range as well [wow.gif]

I’m still drinking yours and Cowans wines from last BD. [welldone.gif]