BerserkerDay VIII Master Thread (Information, Details, Discussion) PLEASE READ

I’m hoping for Flannery Steaks Part II…

renewed… always last minute and procrastinate but always in! :slight_smile:

Yeah, the two emails sent to you (around the 1st and 15th) should normally work as a guideline to not be last minute, but you and about 50 others still waited until the last minute, which means I have a VERY busy day tomorrow, converting accounts back to Subscribers

[berserker.gif]

(and that goes for ALL you other folks who didn’t heed the emails on the 1st or 15th about your Subscriber renewal - be forewarned that I MAY NOT get to you first thing in the morning, since the adaptation of your account to Subscriber is a manual process. You may have to wait until I get to it…)

You’ll get your wish

Todd. Just have one of your minions do the hard work! :wink:

I’d be up for that.

Holy hell - T-Bone would return to Lompoc for this? We better freakin’ change the proposed date so I can show up!!!

I see Bowden, Dr. Levine, P-Rob (one can only hope), Mel, a pickup truck and a picnic table in that beautiful vision…

36765_412550332471_1372857_n.jpg

Is the preview forum up yet? I’m a first year subscriber and just did it a few days ago so am not sure if my account is not configured yet or I’m looking in the wrong place.

It’s not up yet. I believe it will be posted on the main board index

About 30 more minutes.

Thanks. Just also remembered it was based on PST so it’s not even time for it to be up anyway.

See this post (posted just above) for answers to questions being posted here and via email and Private Message - the answers are out there, just look…

http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2197684#p2197684

Pre-Launch forum and Early Purchase Offers forums are now visible to Subscribers. Remember that Subscribers can only purchase from the (aptly named) Early Purchase Offers forum - the Pre-Launch forum is available for viewing/planning ONLY

Oh I am in sooo much trouble!

Thank you Todd!

Question, offers for tomorrow that require us to email to purchase, what’s the rule? Order at midnight? Emails can be sent today but they won’t be processed until tomorrow?

Emails cannot be sent today for offers that can’t be purchased before tomorrow, and you can’t purchase until they are launched publicly

Sorry to appear dense but I don’t se the Pre Launch section or link.
Ah, a clue- I no longer see my subscriber designation. I did renew several days ago.

You need to donate to the site to see these as a contributor or donor.

Thanks, Chris. You kindly responded to my inquiry before I edited my post. I donated earlier this week.