BerserkerDay VIII Master Thread (Information, Details, Discussion) PLEASE READ

I know Todd has been slammed with renewals…

Is it possible to love an animal, “too much”?

Many people love Leo…too much,

All set - I believe you are one of several who have multiple accounts…I might have originally credited another one, but you’re set now

I don’t want to get in trouble with the Toddster… but I have a question: Where is the thread on “BerserkerDay purchases I LOVED from last/prior year(s).”
??

Or are we hoping folks will comment on the offer thread itself?

FWIW, as a 6th-year participant as both winery and buyer, I think the new format is fabulous: for the organized/engineer type personality (um, I think frequently on display here), maintaining the offers in order allows me, as a buyer, to make sure I at least caught the title of all offers. But the excitement and marathon vibe we all look forward to is still alive and well–if I take a break, I might miss something great with a limited quantity or limited offer window (if I’m not glued to the screen all day). I will be frequently “scrolling backwards” to check hot action (by comments) on earlier offers I might not have looked at closely–maybe an interesting comment will change my initial thoughts, leading me to purchase after all. The BDVIII plan is MUCH better than trying to find new offers in the prior hot-air popcorn popper :slight_smile:

Love you Todd and Brig!!

I just have to say that I way way way under budgeted! I am finding things I just cannot say “no” to and looking at a monster CC bill next month!

newhere

That said, I cannot say thank you enough for this great event and chance to get to know some new wineries and taste some I’ve been lurking on for far too long.

BD is tomorrow. Get your rest.

or even better, go make some money to spend

Question - if a winery has an Early Purchase Offer or a an offer in the Pre-launch Forum, are these the ONLY offers that these wineries will have? Or might there be different, additional offers tomorrow? Not that the current offers are wallet-demolishingly awesome but just want to make sure I don’t blow my budget too quickly! Thanks.

That is an interesting question. I guess a winery could have an offering for subscribers on Thursday. Limited to just them.

Then have a different offer on BD for the huddled masses.

I don’t believe there are any like that this year. But I bet there will be next year!

Never know if a winery runs out and might add inventory, or if their sales are slow they might change the offer. We have no rules in that regard - it’s up to the company making the offer!! :slight_smile:

I’m closing access to the Pre-Launch forum and Early Purchase Offers forum at around 9pm this evening, folks. Have a bunch of housecleaning to do prior to public launching tomorrow, so Subscribers, if you are interested in purchasing from the Early Purchase Offers forum, do so quickly!

Pre-Launch and Early Purchase Offers subfora are closed - come back tomorrow as the (public) fun starts at 7:30 am PST

Ahhh, I wondered why it disappeared on me. See you bright and early tomorrow.

Bummer, wasn’t able to get time to spend enough time to complete preview purchases during the work day so was hoping to do so tonight. Wish I had known/remembered it was closing.

Same here. Bummer.

Why GOD, why?

Wondering the same! sigh

Ouch! It was only 7 p.m. where I am when it was shut down.
Looks like I will skip tomorrow.

Oh No! I didn’t realize they were going to close. I’m on EST so I thought I could fill up my morning by going through both forums, planning and purchasing early.