BerserkerDay VIII Master Thread (Information, Details, Discussion) PLEASE READ

Yes, definitely a bummer as this wasn’t noted in the FAQ, so it would be good to clarify in the future. Why does it matter when we see the preview? The previous process where the spreadsheet was available to subscribers was much better. This will limit my ability to buy today as I can’t really spend one day reviewing and then another buying.

Why?

Looks like a very long day for Todd. Maybe I should say, long weekend. Who needs sleep?

Happy Berserker Day everyone

Jerk store!
:wink:

+2.

Today will have 3x as many offers, don’t miss out. Everything that was offered yesterday will be offered today. Not following this string of thought.

I was also disappointed and was able to sneak put to play today on some great snow at Beaver Creek - when I finished my drive last night I logged in to make some decisions and poof - gone! Oh well saved some $$ for other purchases but I may try to login as one offer I am interested in was not available to purchase early - i am sure Todd needed to do this but also would have appreciated advance notice. I did go to one producers website and the link was active for BD purchases but did not want to violate any rules so i did not submit an order.

So just so I understand, Berserker Day Offers will show up on this thread beginning at 7:30 PST this morning?

Are we there yet? [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

Yes, in this forum. They’ll roll out about 10 at a time every half hour. I think that’s what we decided yesterday.

Using a slightly different format as the offers will be anchored in the forum. This insures an offer has the spotlight during their 30 minutes.
We’ll probably see a PM blast to everyone.

Thanks for the quick reply and thorough explanation

Man I am excited about this…!!!

Let’s drop the hammer! Convoy!!!

My apologies to those who couldn’t see the Preview/Early Purchase Offers. I had them live for 13.5 hours today, so I figured most would be able to participate. There’s a LOT of housecleaning for me to do with all those separate subfora and all their respective permissions, to get ready for the big day, today, which has public viewing.

AUCTIONS!! (I’ll put this in the OP also) I’m going to give a sneak preview of the auctions today at 9 am PST (noon EST) for only 15 minutes - that’s it! Please note, it’s 15 minutes of preview, after which time they will again disappear, and they won’t go live until Noon PST.

For a man who brags about his sub 20 second commute, you’re picking a poor day to run late.

And we are off

How frequently should we be checking back for new offers?

The original post is there for a reason (information, details, etc)

http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2144651#p2144651

You’ll find your answers there…

[cheers.gif]

hoping for a vin garde valise 4 offer…

There was one in the Wine Check listing but all sold out yesterday on Early Purchase Offers (via Subscribers)