Berserkerfest 10.1 - 7th Annual Di Fara's offline - Fat Tuesday March 5, 2019 - post wines please

dammit. Please add me to the waitlist.

If for some reason you can’t attend, please advise; so waitlisters can clear.

dh

Next week I’ll send you my Paypal info. Yes I know, how quaint. If anyone wants to get a head start, you can PM me for this info now, otherwise we’ll talk next week. I don’t follow up with reminders, so if I don’t hear back within a week of my mail to you, I’ll just start working the waitlist. I know that will make a few waitlisters very happy. [wink.gif]

Dan

Remember, bring stems.

Just bumping this to the top on BerserkerDay.

Paypal information will be PM’d later this week.

Let’s get the ball rolling…

First bottle will be 2014 Aeris Etna Bianco Superiore

Second TBD. See you all in March!

I’m going to send everyone a PM with my Paypal information. Remember to send as a gift to avoid fees.
I would appreciate payment no later than February 14, as I’ll start clearing the waitlist on 2/15. Just for the record, I do not send reminders; so if I don’t hear from you, I’ll figure that something came up and you can’t join in the fun.

Dan

PM’s were sent out Thursday. Consider this a weekend bump. I bolded those that have paid.

dh

2001 Ruston Family Cabernet Sauvignon La Maestra
and specifically to share with my buddy Clifton: 2006 Kistler Chardonnay Dutton Ranch [cheers.gif]

I think I will bring a 2012 Riverain Cabernet, but I am tempted to instead bring a magnum of 2010 Saxum Paderewski. So if anyone wants to express a preference, go ahead. I may completely ignore you and bring something like the 2010 Lisini Brunello because, hey, it’s Italian food.

I had this last night . . . very interesting wine.

You may recall I was in love with the '13 Saxum last year.
I’ve never tasted a Riverain.

While I appreciate, along with Ken and Ben, the Italian wine; Napa cab has a special place in my heart. Bring what you want to share.

The waitlist clears over the weekend.

Dan

Put down that I will bring a Saxum magnum since there are going to be 20 people, and everyone is going to want a taste of the Saxum. My plan is the 2010 Saxum Paderewski Magnum so long as I still have it and it is not a data entry error. I will check.

champagne.gif

champagne.gif

Looks like everyone has paid or has told me payment is pending.

If someone can’t attend, please let me know so that I can clear the waitlist. For those that didn’t clear, see you on Fat Tuesday 2020.

Feel free to start posting the wine you’re going to bring. A few wines have already been posted.

Bring Stems.

Thanks.

Ugh. Not everyone wants to taste your Saxum. Can you bring something good instead? [berserker.gif]

#AFWE

Jay will sit near me and Clifton. You can sit in the corner. neener

Dan

Still looking at what wines to bring. Was going to bring a Pieropan La Rocca but we already have a few white wines on the list.

narrowed my wine selection down to a few bottles.
1970 warres vp
mag of 1997 sandeman vau vintage vp
2004 Hospices de Beaune premier cru cuvee Nicolas Rollin Cotes de Beaune
2004 Tignanello

The Beaune is showing beautiful as of last summer, not an overpowering red which is why I thought it mat pair well with most pizza.
Anyone have a preference?

2007 Marciliano - Cabernet from Umbria

2004 La Rioja Alta. S.A. Gran Reserva 904

And looking for something for dessert.