Berserkerfest 10.1 - 7th Annual Di Fara's offline - Fat Tuesday March 5, 2019 - post wines please

Whatever you want to share with friends is fine with me.

Reminder > bring stems.

If anyone has to drop out, I know a few of the waitllisters will be happy to take your seat. [wink.gif]

Please post your wines. As you can see, the list is starting to take shape.

Dan

I will bring the 2004 Hospices de Beaune. Stems, wine, thirst and appetite will all be brought [cheers.gif]

ICYMI:

We appeared in this video from Andrew Zimmern on The Travel Channel. I think this was 2016.

Thanks. First time I’m seeing this.

Quite a few people I recognize.

I’ll bring a 1999 Scavino Barolo Cannubi.

Tentatively:

Mag of Lallier R.012 Brut

Mag of Fanti Brunello 2010

I’ll bring 2009 G Conterno Barbera d’Alba Cascina Francia

Ramon

Nice assortment of wines so far.

2014 Becklyn Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon
2011 Surveyor Thomson Central Otago Pinot Noir (brought back from NZ).
2001 Ruston Family Cabernet Sauvignon La Maestra
2006 Kistler Chardonnay Dutton Ranch
2010 Saxum Paderewski Magnum
1999 Scavino Barolo Cannubi
Mag of Lallier R.012 Brut
2010 Mag of Fanti Brunello
2004 Hospices de Beaune premier cru cuvee Nicolas Rollin Cotes de Beaune
2009 G Conterno Barbera d’Alba Cascina Francia
2007 Marciliano - Cabernet from Umbria
2004 La Rioja Alta. S.A. Gran Reserva 904
2014 Aeris Etna Bianco Superiore

Gee, that’s a lot of European wine. And I always thought pizza was invented in Brooklyn by Italian hit men to pass the time while waiting for jobs of a more lucrative nature.

Jay,

Randy Bowman once told me that all you need is one good wine to park with at an offline. The first one on the list fits your flavor profile (and mine). I’m looking forward to exploring.

Bringing:

2006 Kosta Brown Koplen
2006 Cascina Adelaide Barolo Preda

Do we really only have 3 whites? I might bring one if that is all we have. I am doing Amtrak and want to keep it “light.”

I can bring a white if that helps.

I travel Amtrak often and prefer to keep it light too. I’ll bring another white if it helps.

I’ve edited the thread title to make Todd French happy. Also, a shameless self promotion. flirtysmile

Reminder > bring stems.

Woo hoo! Dan-o starts the new BerserkerFest numbering system! (Jay Hack was the one who initiated me figuring out an easier way than ‘what was the last one again?’ and so I came up with something even I can remember…)

Needs more bubbles - second wine will be:

NV Laherte Freres Rose de Saignee Les Beaudiers

See you all tomorrow (with stems)!

Bolding mine. Nice to know that someone is paying attention.

See everyone at 7:00 Tuesday.

Ben Oberto dropped last minute.

I have a slot open for somebody if you can make it last minute.

I am in. Got your email and I assume the spot is still available as I responded pretty quick. Please either you or Dan confirm and I will book the train and choose a few nice bottles. Will post them a little later tonight or first thing in the morning