Berserkers 'Social' Video Meets - Schedule/Info inside

I’d prefer 5:30 PST but open to either. I’m not going anywhere.

Didn’t you say you wanted to do a Top 5 night? Anyway I have no 2000 Bordeaux, going to open a 2008 GD Vajra Bricco delle Viole instead.

I did, but I’m changing it, rather, altering it a bit! :slight_smile:

Obviously if you don’t have any of the themed wines, go for whatever - we’ve been all over the place throughout these video chats. Rarely is a theme ever truly stuck to.

Other votes on time?

No worries, at least we keep the theme to wine :slight_smile:

Either Massimo or I will be on at 5:30 PST (and I am pretty sure I have my dates right this time… the mind, it is addled.) Oldest BDX we have close at hand is 2014… hmm, let’s see what we scare up.

Ok, 5:30 it is - will schedule and post!

Cool! Will be nice to meet “in person.” Loved the 2017 DI CO I opened up earlier this week by the way :slight_smile:

Yeah, I was trying to get some on BerserkerDay but I was too busy, you know, doing BerserkerDay stuff, and missed out on the wine! GRR

You don’t have it on auto-pilot by now Frenchie?

When do folks want to do video chats this week?? (taking requests)

I’m game every night

Maybe we should sticky this thread? I keep missing it.

Todd, just set the dates/times, and they will log in. You are the party host, remember!

Thursday 5:00 PDT is cool.

Anyday, anytime. I will be there if not occupied

Obviously we’ve got one today but on a very serious matter - Jay Hack leading the discussion on the SBA bailout loans and grants. That’s posted separately, today at 5pm Pacific

Tomorrow is fine with me - 5pm PDT - any theme suggestions?

Will sticky the thread

Champagne?

Got a link to Zoom for tonight?

Here’s the link for tonight’s session, and I"ll post a separate thread as well.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 460 940 981

Be aware that you should set up individual meeting ID’s and passwords. We have had several recent meetups on Zoom zoombombed(may be this years Websters new entry)

Think its time for some more sessions. I’m down for Thu and/or Friday. Defintely think we need a friday

Anyone else in?