Berserkers 'Social' Video Meets - Schedule/Info inside

I’m in for one Fri

Me [dance-clap.gif] me [dance-clap.gif] me [dance-clap.gif]

I actually keep searching for the next one and end up missing it. When I log in and it’s already over… Glad it’s a sticky!! grouphug

Friday works!

Friday is tough for me, but I can set it up and have you all chat without me, easily!

What time works across the coasts? 5 has been pretty early, 6:30 Pacific might work but messes with dinner time for West Coasters?

FMIII is scheduling the Rhys for next Thursday 4/16, most likely.

Then 4/23 I’ll get a Rhone Rangers meeting going. Schaeffer/Tercero is already in.

What the heck else do I have to do… [wink.gif]

Friday is tough for me, but I can set it up and have you all chat without me, easily!

What time works across the coasts? 5 has been pretty early, 6:30 Pacific might work but messes with dinner time for West Coasters?

6:30 Pacific would work!

Any other input on time? 6pm Pacific? 6:30pm Pacific? Earlier/later?

I’ve got another call with relatives at 6:30 so I can’t make it on this one but I can set it up, so if 6:30 I’d set it up 5 minutes early.

Any other input on time? 6pm Pacific? 6:30pm Pacific? Earlier/later?

I’ve got another call with relatives at 6:30 so I can’t make it on this one but I can set it up, so if 6:30 I’d set it up 5 minutes early.

Just set it up at that time!

Here’s tonight’s, scheduled for 6:30 but I’ll have it in a few minutes beforehand so I can step out and do my family call

Great to see everyone last night.

Last night was fun. Sorry for my Dr. Evil laugh, but I couldn’t hold it together when Nola was trying to get Todd’s attention and he didn’t even know she was there :joy:

It was great to meet some new folks… Todd when is the next one.

It was great to meet some new folks… Todd when is the next one.

Sean good to meet you on video! Hopefully in the next few years I will get out to Santa Cruz Mountains and we can share a glass. Any good golf courses out in the area?

More than a few in the bay area. I don’t golf anymore but plenty of Berserkers do. Pebble Beach, SpyGlass and Pacific Grove (amazing public course) are within an hour.

Sean

Glad I was finally able to join one of these. Thanks for setting it up Todd!

Man that was creepy. Wish I had done a screen capture to see just how incredibly awkward my experience was at that time!

AGAIN SOON?

I’m free nearly every night these days.

1 Like

Please!