Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping

ny in some cases, fl in others.

Cool. I ordered 3. Lets see if I get lucky.

so far i’ve gotten a case from them and 11/12 were the 168.

Thanks for the awesome promo code. champagne.gif

Wabrct3

$100 off $300 wine.com

WKMP24
WKMP25
WKMP26

You guys are killing me, actually my credit card, with these $100 offs.

I know what you mean . . . “death by a thousand (price) cuts”

I haven’t even used the last 3 yet; I bought 2 cases of the 168 halves from them already for 60 per all in. With the stewardship it’s definitely the best price online.

It’s like crack although more expensive and maybe more dangerous.

With the free shipping and no sales tax you can get some crazy good deals and I haven’t tried any of those cash back deals. Waiting for '16 Insignia to show up at a reasonable price but even at $299 with $100 off and free shipping comes in $20-$30 below the best prices out there. Would need to add budget wine to the mix to get it over $300.

How are you not paying sales tax? I have to pay.

They haven’t been charging me sales tax for CO for some reason… maybe I shouldn’t be posting this???

Lucky you!

Btw perhaps the best deal on wine.com right now is the la Rioja Alta 2010 selection especial at 32.99; you can get 8 bottles and a bottle of bedrock evangelho for 200 shipped with stewardship atm.

Michael, you are very fortunate to be in an apparent “sweet spot” for getting wines from wine.com. Your current recommendation and some of your previous nice scores are unavailable to me (FL or MA) . This is probably the case for other people too, but please keep your suggestions coming.

Krug rose 375 is a very good deal (buy 2 for $320 with $100 off its $220 or $110 each).

Salmon Rose for $80 x 4 $320 -$100= $220 or $55 each.

2016 Accendo $350 - $100 for $250

I’ve basically used the $100 or $300 every time it has been available
2016 Ornellaia plus NV Krug 375
2015 Shafer Hillside
2015 A Conterno Cicala x 2
2016 Dow VP x 2 plus 2015 Macchiole Paleo
2016 Ornellaia ($50 of $200)

Each time the totals were a little of $300 and the discount brought it down to around $200 plus tax and free shipping
I don’t know whether to thank of curse everyone posting these codes but I have a feeling I will keep using them
The mark-up here are significant but the discount brings them to below WSP best pricing with some cushion if you are selective.
Delivery is also fast.

Same here - just used the most recent one for 2x Penfolds St Henri 2016 and 1x Pape San Clemente 2015. 245 shipped. Can’t say no to that…

I assume no way to avoid their shipping charge? Doesn’t look like they do free shipping by the case or similar